IGNORED

AtariAge First Annual Secret Santa Event

Secret Santa

I think I should probably withdraw from Secret Santa. Either my list was too hard (I did work hard to make sure everything I picked was under $20 by a large margin, but some of the stuff might not be easy to find because it's not often sold) or went to somebody who just plain doesn't like me. I haven't heard from Santa and to be honest at this point I'm kinda expecting not to.

I think I should probably withdraw from Secret Santa.  Either my list was too hard (I did work hard to make sure everything I picked was under $20 by a large margin, but some of the stuff might not be easy to find because it's not often sold) or went to somebody who just plain doesn't like me.  I haven't heard from Santa and to be honest at this point I'm kinda expecting not to.

Just be patient, I havn't sent mine out to my santee and niether have a few others. I'm sure it will happen soon.

I think I should probably withdraw from Secret Santa.  Either my list was too hard (I did work hard to make sure everything I picked was under $20 by a large margin, but some of the stuff might not be easy to find because it's not often sold) or went to somebody who just plain doesn't like me.  I haven't heard from Santa and to be honest at this point I'm kinda expecting not to.

Just be patient, I havn't sent mine out to my santee and niether have a few others. I'm sure it will happen soon.

I concur, this is a hectic time of year for most people as it is and I would hope that everyone who signed up for the Secret Santa knew what they were getting into and plan on following through. I just got my gift today and I expect that people will continue receiving gifts through this week and probably into next as well. :)

..Al

well since chanukah is over and i really only got some clothes and one of my nieces bought me a $20 remington titanium groomer kit with my brothers money :D best present i received besides my moms cooking :)

i have a fridge full of moms food :love:

so i guess i will be happy with whatever it is i get for christmas :) and its not even christmas yet! maybe i will get out a miniature tree and when santa arrives if he does :P i will open it up first thing in the morning on the 25th.

Happy Holidays!

According to my list there are 18 AA members who have not sent out their gifts yet. Some have contacted me and are waiting on deliveries themselves. I had asked that all gifts be mailed by December 17th so that there is a chance for arrival before the holidays. For anyone who has yet to send a gift, using expediated delivery would be a good idea and make sure to get a tracking number.

If anyone has recieved their gift and not posted in the thread I again ask you to do so we can keep track of who has recieved theirs already. :)

Also, for anyone waiting on their gift please be patient since the post office can't deliver them all in one night. :wink:

Also, for anyone waiting on their gift please be patient since the post office can't deliver them all in one night. :wink:

Why not? I thought Santa always delivered all the presents in one night. :x

I'm one of the people who hasn't gotten the gift is in the mail letter from Secret Santa yet. Maybe my choices were too hard. :(

Well I finally got what my Santee wanted, I'll be sending it out today after work and Secret Santa should be hearing from me with a tracking number (if I get one) tomorrow. Sorry for being one of the slow ones, I had to resort to eBay.

-S

Shipping is abysmal right now.

It's been like M-O-L-A-S-S-E-S since the end of November...

I've got people HOUNDING ME like you wouldn't believe right now over items that have been in the mail for 2 WEEKS! :x

(I'm referring to my business by the way... my family members won't start hounding me for Xmas cards etc until after Xmas :lol: )