IGNORED

The "Read this, you lucky S.O.B.!" contest.

CPUWIZ

Sooo I'm pretty new to the boards but this message caught my eye and wanted to help. So a week or so ago I put a bucket out in my coffee shop briefly explaining what's going on with Inky's kids, and we're at $13.54 so far...hopefully will get more in the next few days (it's hard explaining to the 80 year old who comes in what the heck atariage is...lol). Anyway, I wanted to extend a portion of our online sales as well, so anyone who purchases from www.fixcoffee.com for the rest of the month will have 20% donated to this cause. Please put in your memo atariage or something...thanks again to all who are doing this...good to know there are people like you left out there.

Juls

Sooo I'm pretty new to the boards but this message caught my eye and wanted to help. So a week or so ago I put a bucket out in my coffee shop briefly explaining what's going on with Inky's kids, and we're at $13.54 so far...hopefully will get more in the next few days (it's hard explaining to the 80 year old who comes in what the heck atariage is...lol). Anyway, I wanted to extend a portion of our online sales as well, so anyone who purchases from www.fixcoffee.com for the rest of the month will have 20% donated to this cause. Please put in your memo atariage or something...thanks again to all who are doing this...good to know there are people like you left out there.

Juls

Wow. You rock my face off, hardcore.

Nice idea, Juls! :)

That's cool of you to gather donations through your coffeehouse. Even though I don't drink coffee, I applaud you for your efforts! 8)

It is nice to see that this thread shows there are still many generous people out there in this half-baked world of ours. Inky's family is in good hands. ;)

I'm speechless.

I really don't know what else to say.

When I went to work this morning, I was purposely trying to think of at least three good things in my life, and the first thing I thought of was that I have so many friends around the world. :)

Morning guys! Just wanted to give you a quick update, we're up a little past 17 bucks right now (even the crotchety old lady put some change in..yay!) and for the rest of this week we've renamed one of our drinks to "Inky's Pink". Anyone who buys it, we're throwing the money in the bucket. Hopefully we can get these stooges together and come up with some cool stuff in the next two days. Talk to u soon!

Julie

When I went to work this morning, I was purposely trying to think of at least three good things in my life, and the first thing I thought of was that I have so many friends around the world. :)

Now, I know you're going to say the other 2 are the Rat Bastard CDs I sent you ;)