IGNORED

5 Million Copies of ET

atarigamer

It would be funny to see one of the AAers being interviewed on TV for the findings! It would be even funnier, if the Town they are buried close was decorated with the Atari artifacts, kinda like the rosswell thing! 8)

I'd like to see CPUWiz and Tempest in an interview on TV :D . That'd be funny :P . But if anyone works at an airline and wants to get us all tickets to New Mexico let me know :D .

The never ending thread is back :)

For a game that no one seemed to like very much, it seems to have gained popularity long after its release. Kind of reminds me of Star Trek which was more popular in syndication than it was when it was originally on the air.

Well, I'm really suprised someone hasn't tried to pawn off busted up ET carts encased in concrete on Ebay. Well there was that one DP contest where someone did it as a joke...But she didnt plan on actually selling any.

Well, I'm really suprised someone hasn't tried to pawn off busted up ET carts encased in concrete on Ebay. Well there was that one DP contest where someone did it as a joke...But she didnt plan on actually selling any.

HaHa, that'd be funny "One of a kind Crushed E.T. Cart with cement from landfil". LOL.

HaHa, that'd be funny "One of a kind Crushed E.T. Cart with cement from landfil". LOL.

You forget the required eBay caption..

"Very extremely hugely R-A-R-E! LQQK!"

You forget the required eBay caption..

"Very extremely hugely R-A-R-E! look!"

Which reminds me... I saw a loose E.T. cart forsale on eBay "Very Rare Atari E.T. Cart" LOL .

Oh blessed ET thread, I missed you so!

We could have an "official" Atariage landfill....

we could all donate an ET for "storage" in this new landfill.

Maybe using actual cement (or imitation gruel).

And after the ceremony, we could all throw a huge LAN party.

• 3 months later...

I have them all in my room under my bed. My room is so messy that they figured that they could bury all the E.T. cartridges under my bed and I would not even notice the change :D

There is also some additional information about the lost E.T. cartridges here:

http://www.classicgaming.com/features/arti...ticles/etfound/

• 4 weeks later...

If you could change E.T. to make it more interesting than the game itself turned out, what would you do. I would have some sort of bike chase scene and maybe have E.T. using his powers to manipulate items on a screen to build his telephone but what ask do you think might work?