IGNORED

Animal Crossing Friend Code

shep

OK, how about Saturday, from about 7pm GMT (early afternoon where you are, i should imagine).

1027190[/snapback]

Yeah, I think that's around 1pm my time. I think we're GMT -06:00.

Will send you a PM.

1027882[/snapback]

Dude, did I miss you or something?

• 5 weeks later...

ive been playin for a while.. want to show off my house :)

7053-0170-5177-2000

Orion (name)

Macville (town)

PM if you wanna sent a time to meet :)

WRONG CODE, see my latest post down below for the right one... i think that is for mario kart O:-)

Edited by AtariJr

Friend Code: 1117-3776-8431

Name: Jesus

Town: Nazareth

Anyone who wants to add me, feel free! If you want me to add you, let me know so I can. I just got the game a couple of days ago and I'm having fun with it so far.

• 4 weeks later...

I also just picked up the DS and AC:WW the other day. I think I like this one more than the Cube version?

Anyway here is my info. Not much to see since it is brand new..but still..

Code: 2749-4833-9286

Friend: CrossBow

Town: Fantasia

Haven't been playing AC much lately, but I've just added everyone from Rhindle onwards to my friends list (except AtariJr, whose code is wrong). I'm going to connect up the DS before I go out tonight and leave it connected, probably until around 11pm EST. So if anyone wants to drop by and explore, feel free!

[EDIT] If anyone drops by, leave me a message on the noticeboard to let me know!

Edited by Malc74

I'm adding everyone if that's okay. I haven't sunk any time in this in the tw months since my fiancee bought it, so my town is pretty much crap so far. 'm working on it, and the random spotted patches of ground are my fiacee's work.

Town Name: Dogtown (her pick)

Character name: C-Spot

Friend code: 2878-3333-9745

I'm adding everyone here if that's okay.

Okay, I've added everyone (I think - let me know if you're not showing up) and I've opened my doors and will keep them open all weekend (May 20 - 21). I'll also be keeping it open while I'm at work this week M-TH from about 8:00 am - 3:00 pm EST.

Stop in and leave a (civil) message!

• 1 month later...

Is anyone still playing this game on a regular basis? I just upgraded to a DS lite and am getting back into the game - would love to sync up/visit towns of anyone who might be able to help me with my furniture collections! Also willing to help anyone with theirs. Send me a PM if you'd like to visit my town and we can arrange a time! I've added several new people to my friend's list!

Here's my friend code:

0301-2587-1220

Name: Chelzie

Town: Boone

Here's what furniture I'm looking for (and what I'll pay in Bells for it):

Regal Set:

Regal Sofa (2,500)

Regal Clock (3,000)

Classic Furniture:

Classic Wardrobe (2,400)

Classic Vanity (2,400)

Exotic Furniture:

Exotic Table (2,000)

Exotic Bed (2,500)

Edited by MrsMegaManFan

• 1 month later...

Lets get this going again.. that includes you Atarifever......... and Figgler, get the damn game! :D

Animal Crossing: 2319-9481-3546, town= Macville, player name = Orion.

I have Pears, bring fruit.. i just got an orange btw. I need cherries and whatever else. I have many items.. 2 arcade machines, willing to get rid of it to trade for something else, my theme is asian.. so anything that might go in my gorgeous room :).

I will start to leave my DS on at evening and Night.. even if im not playing... if you dont see me walking around, leave me a message on the board and maybe a present at my door :)

Edited by AtariJr

PS: ive added everyone on this thread on my list.. my door is open to you :)

PPS: NOOOO, i cant open my door.. it starts to connect and then "connects" forever with nothing.. i have to power off my system :(.. did someones code mess my game up or something? HELP :(

Edited by AtariJr

Lets get this going again.. that includes you Atarifever......... and Figgler, get the damn game! :D

Alright alright! Sheesh ;) .

Honestly, I was thinking of checking out Walmart today as I have some store credit there. If they have ACWW, I will pick it up.

It is going to take me some time though to get oriented, get an income going and make a town that is presentable for visitors

Alright alright! Sheesh ;) .

Honestly, I was thinking of checking out Walmart today as I have some store credit there. If they have ACWW, I will pick it up.

It is going to take me some time though to get oriented, get an income going and make a town that is presentable for visitors

your cool , i was just playin with you.

BTW.... there is a MAJOR problem apparently with ACWW!!! Remember how i couldnt connect to ACWW last night? well i called nintendo and told them how it would hang forever on the connect screen.. never connecting. The guy said "hold on, im going to lean into the phone here so you can hear me, im not supposed to tell you this, but we are having a major problem with this game right now. We have found that the only way to get past this right now for the people having this problem is to go to your phone in your room next to your bed and turn the downloads option OFF. Yes, you wont be able to get items from Nintendo anymore, but it will now allow you to connect. There is some problem right now with DS's getting too consumed by the information we are sending to it that it hangs forever making you have to power off your system in the middle of the connect. We are going to try to fix this now as quickly as possible so its not a well known event, so check back in a few weeks and turn your downloads option on. If you are still having trouble , please let me know" ... and he proceeded to give me his direct extension. So now i dont get items from N and the N is keeping online problems under lock and key... fun stuff..

Okay I got it. Kind of addicited to it already actually. Just give me some time to get acquainted and I'll post the required info here.

Thanks to all who encouraged me to play this stupid, addictive, obligatory baby game that I now love. :D

Okay I got it. Kind of addicited to it already actually. Just give me some time to get acquainted and I'll post the required info here.

Thanks to all who encouraged me to play this stupid, addictive, obligatory baby game that I now love. :D

Just make sure to play it at least couple times a week. Really, not playing everyday won't hurt, but leaving it for weeks will take the fun out of it.

yea i left mine for 8 weeks recently... and OMG there were like 500 weeds everywhere.... my favorite character left :_( the town, my flowers were gone, and people actually forgot who i was lol. btw, if you go into a neighbor's house and they have everything packed , ready to leave town.. if you want them to stay, just tell them you want them to stay. I tell them to stay 3 times in a row, and they never leave... within a day or two they are unpacked and normal again. Thats the downside of not playing.. becuase if you arent there for a week, you miss stuff like that, and a character you love might be gone. And yes, isnt it amazing that such a stupid game is so fun and addicting. I mean i just got Sonic Rush and New Super Mario and ive played Animal Crossing just as much since i got the other two and this isnt a new game lol.

PS: you can spend weeks decorating your room... and pay off Tom Nook on your mortgage.. you get a bigger house. Also collect bugs, fish, fossils, and paintings. I dont have a lot of paintings, well i have none, or bugs ( i have a few). But my fossil collection is pretty good, and my fish collection simply kicks ass. I have a lot of rare fish including a shark (sweet, you dont come across them often, none the less actaully catch them), a sunfish? (its the big ass fish), an eel, etc. They are fun as hell to see swimming in the aquarium in the fish tank.

Ok, Atarifever, see you tonight, im sure you will just love everything :cool: btw i have an arcade machine with mario and luigi in a fighting senerio if you want to trade for something :)

Edited by AtariJr

Ok, Atarifever, see you tonight, im sure you will just love everything :cool: btw i have an arcade machine with mario and luigi in a fighting senerio if you want to trade for something :)

Atari Jr. did you add me to your list? I've been online for awhile now, and your name still hasn't shown up. I'll be leaving my DS on and my town open for a few more hours, but I might not be actually be there. I'll check a few more times to see if you're online too.