IGNORED

Animal Crossing Friend Code

shep

Thanks atarifever, had a great time... your fireplace rocked, thanks for the fruit, enjoy the arcade machine (sorry figgler you missed out on the offer, first come first serve...)

Ill see you on Sunday for MK at 6, thanks again!

im sorry had a freind over.. im on now! please wait for me! ill be in inviting guests mode, so come in!

Nice town man. Watch out for Figgler, once he sees the Mario thing you have going he may kidnap you... or propose.

ill keep an eye out for myself :).. thats why i always have my slingshot on hand ;) . Hurry up Figgler, i dont care if your house looks like crap.. hell you can just visit my town if your that embarrassed loool :D

Edited by AtariJr

im sorry had a freind over.. im on now! please wait for me! ill be in inviting guests mode, so come in!

Nice town man. Watch out for Figgler, once he sees the Mario thing you have going he may kidnap you... or propose.

ill keep an eye out for myself :).. thats why i always have my slingshot on hand ;) . Hurry up Figgler, i dont care if your house looks like crap.. hell you can just visit my town if your that embarrassed loool :D

Yeah, I don't even have to see your character. I have a yellow brick road leading to all the stuff in town, so you could show yourself around.

Okay I am in.

This game is no involving right now. I've been having lots of fun making constellations and pattterns.

Here is my info. I will aim to add people here asap. Let's hook up.

Friend Code: 0773-8471-5860

Character: figgler

Town: Town X

you all are going to kill me but i cant do kart tonight, sorry.... ill catch you next time :|

Next time I'm in your AC town, I'm leaving a nasty letter and I'll trample all your flowers..

:)

who plants flowers? ;) ... btw my house is now 2 stories .. the first is the same, the second ... well is special, ... fliggler, youd love it.

hey atarifever? you want to come over? you HAVE to see my 2nd floor.. that goes for you too figgler...

ill be on at 7:30

I probably won't be able to make it. I'm leaving Animal Crossing on for the next few hours, but i won't likely be there in person. If anyone needs another Nookingtons to visit, a pear, a coconut (down at the beach), a better price on turnips, or anything, my town's there.

I will try to be on this evening if anyone wants a visitor.

I'll add as many players as have posted recently, since I assume you are still playing and I should be online around 7 tonight

I'd love to get a hold of something other than apples to plant. I'd like to start an orchard to get some revenue coming in.

Also if anyone wants to stop by, can you bring an axe? Are there axes in the game? Something to chop down a tree near my gate that obstructs my flag.

I should be getting new house as of this morning too, so hopefully I'll get another room. The shack I've been living in is killing me.

Also, can we write letters to each other or is the WFC restricted to visiting?

Edited by figgler

I will try to be on this evening if anyone wants a visitor.

I'll add as many players as have posted recently, since I assume you are still playing and I should be online around 7 tonight

I'd love to get a hold of something other than apples to plant. I'd like to start an orchard to get some revenue coming in.

Also if anyone wants to stop by, can you bring an axe? Are there axes in the game? Something to chop down a tree near my gate that obstructs my flag.

I should be getting new house as of this morning too, so hopefully I'll get another room. The shack I've been living in is killing me.

yea, there are axes in the game, you use it to chop down trees , then dig a whole where the stump is, and plant your new fruit... your tree wont die that way. I had my ax break recently and FINALLY Nook had it in stock yesterday lol.. keep checking might be there today, ill see if i have one in my shop for you to buy...

and ill be on at 7 pm, come by my place first! :D

Cool man. I am looking forward to coming by tonight. I will aim to online at 7, so please have the gates open, dude.

I can't wait to check out your Mario room, Museum and whatnot. I was also thinking of doing some fishing on your shores. This game was made for geeks like me.

Sadly, you can only leave letters when you visit. You post them like normal letters, but you get the list of people in the other person's town. I think it's a good idea to leave a letter if you visit a town where the person is not playing but has left the DS online.

You'll also get new charcters from visiting. People will come to your town from someone else's and vice versa. I went into a house in Atari Jr's house yesterday and there was a duck named Derwin there, who had moved to Crossbow's town from mine and then to Atari Jr's. He still remembered me and was still calling everyone "dorkbag" just like I taught him.

Cool man. I am looking forward to coming by tonight. I will aim to online at 7, so please have the gates open, dude.

I can't wait to check out your Mario room, Museum and whatnot. I was also thinking of doing some fishing on your shores. This game was made for geeks like me.

yea its shark time now . Ive caught 3 sharks, and 2 hammerhead sharks alone this week :) see ya tonight :D

4768-1432-6648

name: 8bitwiz

town: Hello

fruit: apples (I've also got a nice coconut orchard along the beach)

And to make it easier to keep track, I've put all the names together for easy reference. We take up almost three of the four pages now!

date		 user		  friend code	name	 town	fruit
---------- --------------- -------------- -------- ------- -------
2005-12-06 shep			3737-2279-2563 Shep	 Corinth
2005-12-08 davidbrit2	  1589-7445-2317		  Taberu
2005-12-08 LarcenTyler	 0644-8517-8500 Larcen   Boston
2005-12-09 jdrew		   0215-3557-9244 Josh	 Panama
2005-12-09 Sylentwulf	  4467-3742-0217 Toby	 Midgar
2005-12-13 MrsMegaManFan   0301-2587-1220 Chelzie  Boone	apples
2005-12-13 xeex			4252-6282-8940 Gyro	 Ogonek   pears
2005-12-14 Mendon		  1890-3968-5598 Mendon   Pixley   peaches
2005-12-24 raindog		 1890-4030-1121 Rob	  Halifax  peaches
2005-12-27 madblownaway	0301-2650-3678 madusa   retron
2006-01-01 bowser724	   3479-5472-8873 David	w00tland
2006-01-05 Shannon		 0129-4779-4035 Goober   Moo Moo
2006-01-17 compacho		1632-7237-6350 robert   Gotham   pears
2006-02-08 liveinabin	  5283-4597-5050 Davib	Neutopia   
2006-02-13 Malc74		  0859-6466-6748 Malc	 Cairo
2006-04-02 Rhindle The Red 3093-0598-9400 Qui-Gon  Kamino
2006-04-08 Sauron		  1117-3776-8431 Jesus	Nazareth
2006-04-09 harveymush	  1890-4704-8265 rob	  home	 apples
2006-05-09 -^CrossBow^-	2749-4833-9286 Crossbow Fantasia
2006-05-10 Atarifever	  2878-3333-9745 C-Spot   Dogtown
2006-07-27 AtariJr		 2319-9481-3546 Orion	Macville pears
2006-07-30 figgler		 0773-8471-5860 figgler  Town X
2006-07-31 vb_master	   1847-5591-7761 CJ	   Leoville
2006-07-31 Bruce Tomlin	4768-1432-6648 8bitwiz  Hello	apples

2006-08-15 Zeptari1		1332-0498-0417 Rick	 Agawam
2006-08-16 Galaga_Freak	0687-9592-4875 vdkatnic BarTown  apples

Edited by Bruce Tomlin

Anyone else just get the Bluescreen of death? (by anyone I mean Figgler or Atari Jr)

Yeah. I decided it was your fault ;)

If you guys want anything specifically you can request it via pm.

Cool. I am just getting started, so there isn't much I am specifically looking for, since I am discovering new stuff all the time. I'd like to come by some time and see what's around your town though.

AtariJr, I got a letter on my beach from you today. It was just gobbledy gook, but still neat.

What is the deal with the no face cat? She comes by and asks me to draw her face. The faces she appears with, are those legit drawings from other players? Like the cat wonders around the WFC? So possibly my Spider-Man face could end up in someone else's town?

Cheers to Bruce for the list. I will update this evening

Cool. I am just getting started, so there isn't much I am specifically looking for, since I am discovering new stuff all the time. I'd like to come by some time and see what's around your town though.
Here's a list of items. Here some pictures of those items.
What is the deal with the no face cat? She comes by and asks me to draw her face. The faces she appears with, are those legit drawings from other players? Like the cat wonders around the WFC? So possibly my Spider-Man face could end up in someone else's town?
Yeah, your face will go to another person's town.