IGNORED

New Atari Company

Idea Revolutions

What planet have you been on since the 1980's?

Yeah, I have a company too, it's called TimeWorks. I plan to build a time machine and go back to the early 80's and warn Atari that PacMan for the 2600 will suck large.

If anyone knows how to build a time machine, please let me know.

Otto 3. President of TImeWorks.

81160[/snapback]

Let me go with you....I need to unload the 5,000 or so Pac Man dupes I have @ $25 each before you warn people...I'll give you a piece of the action.

Ed

PS.  I still "The Legend of Zenda" could be ported to the 2600.

HRMPH!!!

- Old, crotchety Chris

81189[/snapback]

But call it "The Legend of Stella" :D

-The other Crotchety Chris

FWIW, this Idea-revolutions guy sounds like a little kid. No offense if he's not, but it just seems so. :|

Wait! I just had the GREAT idea! I'm going to start a BRAND NEW Atari company and we're gonna make new atari games! Yeah! Me and my new Super Atari Team are going to come up with great ideas for new games! It's awesome! We don't actually know anything at all yet, but we're gonna talk about it anyway! Anyone want to volunteer to program all of our GREAT IDEAS for us? Sign up with the Super Atari Team today! Wheee!!

*cough*

Sorry, I believe that was my ass talking..... :D :ponder:

You guys are so negative. I've had the same idea as whoever started this topic. I just can't program, but what I would offer: pay for programming, pay for production of carts/labels/boxes etc., and take the carts to various game shows and sell/market them.

I understand that a lot of people only in it as a hobby.. that's fine, but I'm sure there's people somewhere who would like to do this for some money.

I understand that a lot of people only in it as a hobby.. that's fine, but I'm sure there's people somewhere who would like to do this for some money.

Maybe those people exists, but you won't find them here. And you most likely couldn't pay them enough by far.

Maybe in Asia, South-America or East-Europe you could find some people who would do it within an affordable budget.

Maybe those people exists, but you won't find them here

omg you made coffee come out my nose, Tom. LOL.

Triguns ok. Whatever it is that he thinks he is doing, he seems to have at least a decent sense of humor about it. I don't really consider him a troll.

Edited by danwinslow