IGNORED

This is for Adrian M...

Sauron

quote:

Originally posted by Adrian M:

Those poor bastards who cling to their Nuon technology...I feel sorry for them.

Like the idiot on the Official Most Wanted List thread looking for The Next Tetris.

What a moron!

The high school crowd hasn't been too happy with our product, lately.

quote:

Originally posted by Rhindle The Red:

[qb]Those poor bastards who cling to their Nuon technology...I feel sorry for them.

Like the idiot on the Official Most Wanted List thread looking for The Next Tetris. What a moron!    

[/QB]

Heh! That's pretty damn funny!

[ 04-02-2002: Message edited by: HawgWyld ]

Adrian M,

Man, you truly are a buffoon. I've bitten my tongue many times before after reading your posts, but no more.

You call yourself a "gaming scientist"?

C'mon man! You like the xbox? Great. I'm really happy for you....now please go away.

You have nothing interesting or enlightening to add to any of the topics here. Not jus tto this forum, but any on atariage.com. I think I speak for the masses on this. Go find an xbox forum or something.

Good day,

Scott

PS: The Dreamcast really is a neat system! Underrated and reduced to cult status. Ya know what? That's perfectly okay w/me!!!

quote:

Originally posted by Scott:

Adrian M,

Man, you truly are a buffoon. I've bitten my tongue many times before after reading your posts, but no more.

You call yourself a "gaming scientist"?

C'mon man! You like the xbox? Great. I'm really happy for you....now please go away.

You have nothing interesting or enlightening to add to any of the topics here. Not jus tto this forum, but any on atariage.com. I think I speak for the masses on this. Go find an xbox forum or something.

Good day,

Scott

PS: The Dreamcast really is a neat system! Underrated and reduced to cult status. Ya know what? That's perfectly okay w/me!!!

Heh, heh, heh! So there! Man, when you decide to say something, you don't hold back, do you?

In addition to everything else, I agree with your observation about the Dreamcast. That's still one hell of a great system and a source of constant amusement for me.

quote:

Originally posted by Rhindle The Red:

[qb]Those poor bastards who cling to their Nuon technology...I feel sorry for them.

Like the idiot on the Official Most Wanted List thread looking for The Next Tetris.

What a moron!  

[/QB]

Not exactly. You see, the reason I want this game is to complete my Nuon set. Why you ask? Because a complete Nuon set will SELL for quite the PREMIUM in a year or two. It's all about the almighty profit margin and that's all.

quote:

Originally posted by HawgWyld:

I agree with your observation about the Dreamcast. That's still one hell of a great system and a source of constant amusement for me.

Only the easily amused would find the DC an entertaining system. Guess you fall into that category. It's sad...very sad indeed.

quote:

Only the easily amused would find the DC an entertaining system. Guess you fall into that category. It's sad...very sad indeed.

Actually, what's sad is being little more than a one-dimensional pop-up ad for Microsoft. That's truly sad

quote:

Actually, what's sad is being little more than a one-dimensional pop-up ad for Microsoft. That's truly sad

In the end, the almighty MICROSOFT Corporation will ultimately win the console wars and you will have NO CHOICE but to support MICROSOFT and the XBOX! MICROSOFT's domination of the gaming market is long overdue and all I can say is it's about time! New leadership is needed in this stagnant industry...we need a corporation to lead us that will focus on what gamers and developers want and has the necessary resources and $$$$ to ensure that this happens!

MICROSOFT already OWNS the software industry...video games are next. Mark my words!

quote:

In the end, the almighty MICROSOFT Corporation will ultimately win the console wars and you will have NO CHOICE but to support MICROSOFT and the XBOX! MICROSOFT's domination of the gaming market is long overdue and all I can say is it's about time! New leadership is needed in this stagnant industry...we need a corporation to lead us that will focus on what gamers and developers want and has the necessary resources and $$$$ to ensure that this happens!

MICROSOFT already OWNS the software industry...video games are next. Mark my words!

quote:

Thanks for proving my point, ace.

Does anyone take this fanboy seriously? Does anyone think he's stupid enough to believe this kind of babble or is he just a masochist who loves to be abused on message boards? Frankly, he sounds like a lunk-headed 15-year-old kid who got a new toy and can't shut up about it.

quote:

Originally posted by liquid_sky:

hey, you got my cash for that DC game yet? our post office is dreadfully slow.. you should have it by the end of the week

Gosh, I hope that's not directed at me! I remember thinking about getting rid of "Conflict Zone," but can't recall if I agreed to do it.

quote:

Thanks for proving my point, ace.

Does anyone take this fanboy seriously? Does anyone think he's stupid enough to believe this kind of babble or is he just a masochist who loves to be abused on message boards? Frankly, he sounds like a lunk-headed 15-year-old kid who got a new toy and can't shut up about it.

XBOX RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:

last thursday i beleive. We do have a very slow postal system.. if you dont have it by the end of the week lemme know and ill have the order voided in case soem bastard mailman made off wit h it and get another sent to you.

If it's not here by Friday, I'll send you an email. Rest assured I have the game and it will be sent to you.

cool.. ill keep an eye around the pawn shops here they have saturn stuff sometimes.. try to find that game you want.

Dont wanna sound crazy or anything or make anyone mad, but see, when you try not to get under his skin hes not very abrasive. Although if MS ever goes under consolewise were gonna need a 24-7 watch on him to keep the looting and rioting to a minimum.

XBox is taking itself to the trashcan.There are people already trying to sell there XBox off.It's just a huge piece of crap mabe by Microsoft.

Nintendo has been around for years so do you honestly think a newbie consol is going to beat it?

All you are is a FanBoy trying to support the XBox so people will buy it and Microsoft wont quit making it.I've already herd rumes of the XBox cooming to a stop in the industry.

GAMECUBE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And guess what!All your dooing by advertising it is making people hate it more!

quote:

well your not any better. your basically poking a tiger with sticks, provoking him to attack.

Don't worry. I don't have to "lash out" at anyone. Everyone knows that MICROSOFT is a very LARGE corporation and might makes right in the business world!

quote:

cool.. ill keep an eye around the pawn shops here they have saturn stuff sometimes.. try to find that game you want.

Dont wanna sound crazy or anything or make anyone mad, but see, when you try not to get under his skin hes not very abrasive. Although if MS ever goes under consolewise were gonna need a 24-7 watch on him to keep the looting and rioting to a minimum.

And thanks for keeping an eye out for Sega Touring Car. I know the game sucks (suffers from floaty controls from what I hear) but it's one of those games that was never released in large quantities during the Saturn's final months.