IGNORED

This is for Adrian M...

Sauron

lol pokemon sux but whatever that game i was playing was slower than the pokemon games on the N64 haha i mean it might have been faster if the controler wasnt configured in such a way that you couldnt aim walk and shoot at the same time but it sure was going as slow as hell and munch's odessey is pretty slow to

EDIT: also i want to point out that the gamecube games tend to be much faster than the xbox games there is not noticible loading time at all where as with the xbox the loading time seems to take forever and may i point out sense i didnt on my other post how funny it is that the GCs at wal mart ALWAYS work but the xbox's never seem to hmm isnt that funny you know sense they are so reliable

[ 04-05-2002: Message edited by: Jun Kazama ]

quote:

Originally posted by Adrian M:

The sad thing is that it doesn't have to be this way. Just show a little respect towards MICROSOFT and the XBOX and everything will be fine.

As far as this goes, I dis Microsoft because I work with thier products 40 hours a week, and I cannot get over how crappy they are.

Example 1: Did you know that there is a bug in the MS Win2K ODBC drivers that consistently corrupts databases created in Access '97? The product I support has this database. Every day I have to repair 3-4 daatabases because of this. Did you also know that Microsoft REFUSED to admit this until it was proven to them? Did you know Quickbooks suffers from this problem?

I experience no end of crashes with thier products, and I do not like the XP Activation setup. I do not like thier proposal to RENT their products, which I understand is being tested in Austrailia as we speak.

Because of my experience with the above, my view of the XBOX is colored. Perhaps it is a good machine, I don't know. NOr will I know because I won't buy one because of the company that put it out.

To be fair neither a PS2 or GameCube is in my future either because I have 2 kids I spend most of my money on.

I think we need to stop this XBOX stuff. Both you tweakers and tweakees need to grow up. You will not hear another peep about MS or XBOX from me for a while.