IGNORED

This is for Adrian M...

Sauron

Ohh look, Mr.Adrain can't figure out anything to say so he's just gonna use spelling to dodge the subject.

We all know Gamecube rules but Adrian dosent want to admit it.

I like fighting.It's more like Godzilla poking a lion with a stick.

I can't wait to see his face when he see's XBox's demise on the news.

For everyone sticking up for Adrian and saying that he is a great guy, I want to point one of his other posts in other forms...

In NOW I AM PISSED!,

quote:

I still can't believe you worked at a HOTEL of all places!!!

A vast majority of HOTEL workers are usually high school dropouts. But then again....hmmmm

I'm sorry, but anyone treating other posters like this with no reason has _no_ right to post on a board like this. It doesn't matter if I just came here and went onto any board and started making comments like this or have been here for ages, there is no excuse for this.

well i dont like fighing mr atari master. if your going to provoke people into fights then you are not doing anyone any favors. If you wish to carry on fanboy fights, please, take it somewhere else. We are all sick of it here. VERY SICK OF IT. If you all dont stop this shit, the admins of this fine site will gladly kick you out, i dont doubt that at all.

quote:

Originally posted by GOAT Dan:

For everyone sticking up for Adrian and saying that he is a great guy, I want to point one of his other posts in other forms...

In

I'm sorry, but anyone treating other posters like this with no reason has _no_ right to post on a board like this. It doesn't matter if I just came here and went onto any board and started making comments like this or have been here for ages, there is no excuse for this.

Actually, you're right about that. Drags down the level of conversation and starts resembling an elementary school playground.

What's amazing to me is that a good number of Xbox fans have the same impact whenever they're talking about games on message boards, down at the local Game Xchange or anywhere else. I hope they're a very vocal minority as they're damned obnoxious -- I tend to believe they're not indicative of the majority of Xbox owners.

quote:

Originally posted by ubersaurus:

I want to see the look on everyones face when the video game market crashes again. I mean, look at the sheer amount of crappy games coming out on all consoles. The conditions are getting ripe again.

The ones of us not in shock will stand to clean up when stores are liquidating stock. Oh, dare I hope?

quote:

Originally posted by Adrian M:

In the end, the almighty MICROSOFT Corporation will ultimately win the console wars and you will have NO CHOICE but to support MICROSOFT and the XBOX! MICROSOFT's domination of the gaming market is long overdue and all I can say is it's about time! New leadership is needed in this stagnant industry...we need a corporation to lead us that will focus on what gamers and developers want and has the necessary resources and $$$$ to ensure that this happens!

MICROSOFT already OWNS the software industry...video games are next. Mark my words!

Dude: do you work for microsoft or something?

OsBo

quote:

Originally posted by hedgehog:

DAMN, why is everyone so mean???????

After a few months of being bombarded with rampant and repetitive fanboyism, folks tend to get a bit cranky, I suppose

Geez, I guess I'll just wander off and play my "low-tech" Dreamcast for awhile. By the way, if the Xbox is so damn great, why isn't Adrian playing it instead of lurking around here all day and telling us how wonderful it is? Just curious.

quote:

Originally posted by HawgWyld:

Amazing! So, it was another Adrian M at this
then, huh?

Oh, that's right. It's only Nuon though...Nuon sucked big time to begin with...I can't believe I convinced myself to buy a Nuon DVD player to begin with.

After re-reading some of my old posts over at Nuon-dome, I can't help but to be impressed by my postings! I presented my point wonderfully! Those poor bastards who cling to their Nuon technology...I feel sorry for them.

wow how did i miss this thread?! this is crazy

well i have alot i could say but im not going to say it all. All im going to say is that in that NUON forum adrian said that MS would do anything to make their costumers happy and thats far from the truth b/c if they did they would have made the japanese controllers compatable with the american xbox games cause 90% of people hate the controllers some people set them on their lap and use them arcade style i tried playing this 3rd person shooter at the store and the game sucked cause the gameplay was slow and you had to walk then you had to stop and aim so you couldnt aim and walk at the same time b/c you had to use the same hand to do both it was the most annoying thing in the world and made the game seem like it was going veryyyyyy slllloooooowwwwwww

quote:

Originally posted by Jun Kazama:

would have made the japanese controllers compatable with the american xbox games cause

Umm....newsflash. JAP controllers do work on the US console.

There were rumors out there that they may not, but I can attest to the fact that they do work (I own one) and man do they suck! Asians must truly have small hands if they consider the redesigned XBOX controller to be better! It just feels awkward to use comfortably.

quote:

Originally posted by Inky:

This sounds like the whole Cubs vs. White Sux thing us Chicagoans go through all the time.

Ity's amazing that we can talk politics and religion in a sense of civility, but not gaming consoles!

The sad thing is that it doesn't have to be this way. Just show a little respect towards MICROSOFT and the XBOX and everything will be fine.

haha i agree with you inky this isnt civil and its amazing how adrian feels he must convience everyone to love the xbox but i dont feel the need to convience everyone to hate it i mean i dont bring up my dislike for it in every.....single post i have enen said nice things about it b4 it came out

you all probably dont remember but when i posted my xbox vs. gamecube thread (my first one that really got replys) i was all about the xbox but the more informed i was about it the more i realized it was a small computer that was supposed to resemble a console and the less i liked it then i actually played one and is was soooo freakin slow and i really thought the gameplay sucked so i changed my openion totally around

quote:

Originally posted by Jun Kazama:

haha i agree with you inky this isnt civil and its amazing how adrian feels he must convience everyone to love the xbox but i dont feel the need to convience everyone to hate it i mean i dont bring up my dislike for it in every.....single post i have enen said nice things about it b4 it came out

you all probably dont remember but when i posted my xbox vs. gamecube thread (my first one that really got replys) i was all about the xbox but the more informed i was about it the more i realized it was a small computer that was supposed to resemble a console and the less i liked it then i actually played one and is was soooo freakin slow and i really thought the gameplay sucked so i changed my openion totally around

The XBOX is SLOW? What game were you playing? Maybe it's the lack of POKEMON titles for the XBOX that makes you so bitter?