IGNORED

Are there any games in your collection for systems you don't own?

Rhindle The Red

Are there any games in your collection for systems you don't own?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Are there any games in your collection for systems you don't own?

• Yes, lots.
    • Yes, a few.
    • No, but there have been.
    • No, never.

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Whee, necropoll!

Off the top of my head, I've got Samurai Shodown 2 for NeoGeo, a Kevin Spacey movie on CDi (if that counts), a couple of MPT-03 titles, and some games tapes for the TRS-80 Pocket Computer (PC-2 to be exact).

In the past I had Galactic Attack for the TRS-80 Color, Omega Race for the VIC-20, and some Atarisoft cartridges for the TI-99/4a, but I eventually got systems for them. :-D Slim chance of that happening for my NeoGeo and MPT-03 games. :(

Picked up Activision's Zone Ranger, and it doesn't seem to fit in any console- not 2600, 5200, 7800, Coleco, Inty, or XEGS. Someday it will play again...

Commodore 64, maybe? Can't think of what else it would have come out for.

I'm tempted to buy the Rare Replay compilation for XBox One even though I don't have an XB1 (or even an HD TV) at this stage because I want to play Conker's Bad Fur Day and it looks like the only means with a sane price tag.

It's crazy to me how expensive Conker's has gotten. When I got it, it was $25 or $30...and at the time I thought that was kind of spendy! Most used N64 games usually only ran you few dollars, $15-20 being the upper range for most used loose carts at the time. That was a while ago, though. Might have actually been around the time this thread was started. :P

Makes me wish I hadn't sold my copy of Super Mario RPG back in the day. :skull:

• Like 1

I'm tempted to buy the Rare Replay compilation for XBox One even though I don't have an XB1 (or even an HD TV) at this stage because I want to play Conker's Bad Fur Day and it looks like the only means with a sane price tag.

Only recently upgraded to the 360 (currently displayed through VGA in tandem with my desktop) so not likely to get an XB1 any time soon.

Well currently it would require the purchase of a very expensive console to play the Conker on XB1 so it doesn't really work out cheaper for the foreseeable future.

Well currently it would require the purchase of a very expensive console to play the Conker on XB1 so it doesn't really work out cheaper for the foreseeable future.

It would if I was going to upgrade to the console anyway and waited until the console was off the market like I've done with the 360.

And the game will most likely go up in price once the NOS copies dry up because sellers tend to price-gouge retro compilations.

Edited by English Invader

I always have atleast 1, and every time I sell or trade that one game off, the system ends up landing in my lap. Had Flipper Slipper for Colecovision for nearly 15 years, it was randomly in with a pile of 2600 games I got, sold it to a local game store when I was getting rid of a bunch of NES and 2600 duplicates I had. No joke, 5 days later, someone gave me a colecovision with the expansion module 1 and a handful of games for free because they couldn't get it to work. I cleaned the power switch, everything worked just fine, and then I kicked myself in the ass for selling Flipper Slipper. Next time i'm near that shop I'll probably check and see if they still have it. lol That's the longest I've owned a game that I never got to play.

• Like 1

• 7 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have two PS3 games in my collection. We got them for a time when my kids were visiting a house with a PS3 and needed something to do. Hopefully I will own a PS3 in the near future and we can play them at home. My son and I played them at a friend's house once. Still hoping.

A Multi-Necro thread!

Since I last posted, I still have that console-less NeoGeo cart, CD-i movie, and TRS-80 Pocket Computer games. I think I got rid of the MPT-03 stuff though, unless it's buried in a box of crap I need to sell/trade/get rid of.

I've acquired some APF M/P1000 games in the last several months, with the intention of getting a console for them someday, as it's the last major/important programmable 1970s console that's missing from my collection. And I got the R-Zone version of Primal Rage for Christmas last year as an in-joke, so I guess I've gotta pick up one of those bastards at some point, too. 😜

16 hours ago, TrekMD said:

Does having those games for the Amico that had a "release" count?  LOL

Nothing about the Amico counts.