IGNORED

Krazy Pengwin's site

Pengwin

Darn it Pengwen!

You have done such a good job on your great website that now I am jealous! :)

As soon as my health and backlog of hardware projects allow,I am going to get off

my fat old butt and build me a website too! :(

All kidding aside,fine job little amphibian bird!

( I guess now we know why the dinosaurs died off and the penguins survived!)

Yes Pengwin, you do an amazing job! dinosaur... cut yourself some slack... you do a terrific job in your own right. All of you guys absolutely amaze me and keep me awe struck! Keep up the good work! I am honored to know you all! Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to participate, even though I don't have anything to add to the knowledge base each one of you posseses. Thanks again, keep doing what you guys are doing, and as always...I look forward to chatting with each and every one of you again!

Yes Pengwin, you do an amazing job! dinosaur... cut yourself some slack... you do a terrific job in your own right. All of you guys absolutely amaze me and keep me awe struck! Keep up the good work! I am honored to know you all! Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to participate, even though I don't have anything to add to the knowledge base each one of you posseses. Thanks again, keep doing what you guys are doing, and as always...I look forward to chatting with each and every one of you again!

What do you mean you don't have anything to add to the knowledge base? You may not have the technical background some of us do, but your regular participation in the Wednesday chats is great, as is your involvement with IRC. It's people like you that help keep the spirit of Atari alive.

Edited by Pengwin

I too enjoyed the chat and your website is AWESOME and it gets 2 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I can give you links for 2 awesome sites and we can listen to music :music: while we chat :music:

Please do. I normally have iTunes playing whilst chatting, I could do with some new music.

http://www.clearchannelmusic.com/hdradio/#

This link will have tons of radio stations for our listening pleasure.......

=================================================

http://phoenixrisingradio.com/links.html

This station allows anyone to request a song from the current DJ playlist they are using (there are 4 total play lists)

================================================

http://www.live365.com/index.live

This website lets you locate radio stations by the type of music you like to listen to by using the search and you can rate each song as they are playing too

Sadly, I will not be at this coming Wednesday's chat. Duty calls! So with that said, I hope you all have a great chat, and I will, hopefully, return the next week.

I did, however, go register on the new version of the chat program! I will miss not getting to chat next week! :( Be sure and have lots of fun for me!

Sadly, I will not be at this coming Wednesday's chat. Duty calls! So with that said, I hope you all have a great chat, and I will, hopefully, return the next week.

I did, however, go register on the new version of the chat program! I will miss not getting to chat next week! :( Be sure and have lots of fun for me!

You will be sorely missed! :(

We'll keep your seat free for next week then Jell. :D

Ok...it's official. I need to get a life! :?

Hahaha... They sell them real cheap at Wal-Mart. I got mine in the scratch and dent bin! :)

I can probably find ya a good one for a good price...might be kinda banged up though! :)

j/k

I think you have a pretty good life... you are very ambitious and want things a certain way... I can't blame ya. I commend you for all your effort to make things "just right". Keep up the good work! I think I speak for everyone, we greatly appreciate it! (and if I don't speak for everyone, please don't hurt me too bad! :) )

Edited by JellE

Ok...it's official. I need to get a life! :?

Hahaha... They sell them real cheap at Wal-Mart. I got mine in the scratch and dent bin! :)

I can probably find ya a good one for a good price...might be kinda banged up though! :)

Well mine has 21790.5 days on the clock,has been in the repair shop a few times,and is subject to recall by the maker.

But it has been a H*LL of a ride! :) :)

Edited by dinosaur

Okay... I went back today and finished checking out the chat program. I even added stuff to my profile. It is WAY COOL! I only have one request dear Pengwin... is there any way possible to where it can remember member settings... like you KNOW I love to type in hot pink...and I dun wanna have to change the font color every time... but if not that is kewl too... I am just being lazy! :)

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Hip Hip Hooray!

Pengwin I changed my chatroom to accomodate other users (on another type of forum site), now we can use yours as the primary chatroom on Wed.

I work in retail (Dollar General) and I met over 20 employees who work for the same heartless company I do and I redid my chatroom for them as a place to vent and help each other and make a fellow employees day a little bit better.

Pengwin I changed my chatroom to accomodate other users (on another type of forum site), now we can use yours as the primary chatroom on Wed.

I work in retail (Dollar General) and I met over 20 employees who work for the same heartless company I do and I redid my chatroom for them as a place to vent and help each other and make a fellow employees day a little bit better.

does that mean the atari saloon is closed down :(

I kept ordering a shot of red eye (and my usal burnt toast and a rotten egg(i have a tape worm and thats good enough for him :D )) any ways I will make the changes to the yahoo reminder today about the change(It won't be on the website until end of the month).

if there any other changes to the current chat schedule let me know

Okay... I went back today and finished checking out the chat program. I even added stuff to my profile. It is WAY COOL! I only have one request dear Pengwin... is there any way possible to where it can remember member settings... like you KNOW I love to type in hot pink...and I dun wanna have to change the font color every time... but if not that is kewl too... I am just being lazy! :)

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Hip Hip Hooray!

I'll look into it Jell. The code on this chat script can be a little confusing at times, but it's starting to make sense to me. I don't think it should be too difficult to make the system remember the colours and text styles of the users.

Sure, no problem. Although I should be there most Wednesdays, even if I'm not, the chat room is always open. And if the other employees can vent and feel better...even better :D

I kept ordering a shot of red eye (and my usal burnt toast and a rotten egg(i have a tape worm and thats good enough for him :D )) any ways I will make the changes to the yahoo reminder today about the change(It won't be on the website until end of the month).

WOW! I've never had an 'official' site before :cool: I feel honoured ;-)

I noticed on the AVC site you let people know any requirements to use the chat rooms. The requirements for mine is simply a javascript enabled browser. The entire chat room is a combination of PHP and Javascript (AJAX), so I don't see any reason why people shouldn't be able to join in. The registration process for the chat is NOT required. It is ok to login as a guest, but if you want to ensure you keep your nickname, I recommend registering.

Edited by Pengwin

Thanks a bunch Pengwin! If it is too much of an inconvenience....don't even worry about it. But I definitely appreciate ya trying!

I actually like the other two rooms too...maybe I should go get a part-time job at Dollar General so I can rant and rave. How exciting... seeing me mad might be a treat! haha :)

WOW! I've never had an 'official' site before :cool: I feel honoured ;-)

I noticed on the AVC site you let people know any requirements to use the chat rooms. The requirements for mine is simply a javascript enabled browser. The entire chat room is a combination of PHP and Javascript (AJAX), so I don't see any reason why people shouldn't be able to join in. The registration process for the chat is NOT required. It is ok to login as a guest, but if you want to ensure you keep your nickname, I recommend registering.

Java script and Java are basicly two diffent things:

Java:is more of program aplication and requires the Java application from Sun micro systems

Java script is a language(like php), and does not require the application.

Iuse java script alot(if you notice the ticker on my main page, thats done in java script(I have the same thing on the VGS main page as well) I once used javascript to do a countdown clock for VGS.

(your chat room is just one of many sposnored AVC chats it's basicly not an official chat site since AVC sponsored other chats)

Edited by Dan Iacovelli

Java script and Java are basicly two diffent things:

Java:is more of program aplication and requires the Java application from Sun micro systems

Java script is a language(like php), and does not require the application.

Iuse java script alot(if you notice the ticker on my main page, thats done in java script(I have the same thing on the VGS main page as well) I once used javascript to do a countdown clock for VGS.

That's why I use a javascript chat room, so it doesn't matter if you have a java runtime installed or not.

(your chat room is just one of many sposnored AVC chats it's basicly not an official chat site since AVC sponsored other chats)

I know, it was just my little joke