IGNORED

What's the latest Atari related thing(s) you've bought on ebay?

Ross PK

Man, Bryan, how do you find this stuff? I thought I was proficient at searching Ebay for Atari stuff, yet a central part of my search strategy includes reading your posts!!!!

:)

I just search 'Atari' and view Newly Listed a couple times a day. After a page or two I'm back to the stuff I've already seen. I could do something like 'Atari -Teenage' so I don't have to look at ATR albums and posters.

• Like 1

Man, Bryan, how do you find this stuff? I thought I was proficient at searching Ebay for Atari stuff, yet a central part of my search strategy includes reading your posts!!!!

:)

I just search 'Atari' and view Newly Listed a couple times a day. After a page or two I'm back to the stuff I've already seen. I could do something like 'Atari -Teenage' so I don't have to look at ATR albums and posters.

dude you need a hobby ;')

sloopy.

Haha, I love the first review on that:

6 of 18 people found this review helpful.

"hunk of junk from this ebayer" by: Member id samfuller61458

( Feedback Score Of 20)

he sent the item in a box you could have sent 4 or 5 of the units in with no protection the memory card was junk the control ports won't hold the controller plug can't play anything game movies cd nothing don't they have anything lower then poor

Edited by Havok69

Haha, I love the first review on that:

6 of 18 people found this review helpful.

"hunk of junk from this ebayer" by: Member id samfuller61458

( Feedback Score Of 20)

he sent the item in a box you could have sent 4 or 5 of the units in with no protection the memory card was junk the control ports won't hold the controller plug can't play anything game movies cd nothing don't they have anything lower then poor

Nice!

post-16281-0-42732900-1310056482_thumb.jpg

I don't know why I have to have these. Probably because I spent so much time starting at them, as a kid. I now have this one, the other silver "Discover the World of Atari" one, and the XL one.

$9 shipped is pretty much expensive, but here's the same thing for $32.....

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2607501204411?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=260750120441&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I think the one I'm missing is this one.....

post-16281-0-19199900-1310056846_thumb.jpg

.....and the same dude's selling it, but I don't want it $34.50 bad.....

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2607198741651?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=260719874165&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Also, got BASIC XE "new"

post-16281-0-44667800-1310056505_thumb.jpg

I thought I was going to get it for $22 and then some butt-wipes had to come in create a bidding war.

Also, got BASIC XE "new"

post-16281-0-44667800-1310056505_thumb.jpg

I thought I was going to get it for $22 and then some butt-wipes had to come in create a bidding war.

As they say, "shit happens" ... :D

You weren't the only one who wanted a New "Sealed" item.

That's pretty cheap for that when I've seen them go for $70...

Jay

I recently won an Atari 800 on eBay that was posted as non-functional. I plugged it in, saw that the video output was kind of gray-green and so swapped in a new ROM card. Problem solved. Opened the casing of the original ROM card to see if it needed a chip replaced. Lo and behold: not only was it *not* an OS card, but a 16K RAM card devoid of chips. Looks like someone cannibalized a couple of sockets as well... :ponder:

post-29221-0-52823400-1310272575_thumb.jpg