IGNORED

Elevator action found

rjchamp3

I didn't make it, I thought you did. :?

I don't know anyone else who has SARA boards. :ponder: Well, except Sean Kelly of course, but I think he is out.

If I didn't make it and you didn't make it and I know SK didn't make it that leaves one option that I already clearly stated above. This dolt is full of shit.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

ya'll are the only ones who could've made it (that i know of).........and to me.....30 bucks isnt "nothing" to me

rj still needs to post his video for his asteroids WR.......I'M STILL WAITING RJ

he's a BS artist but its still fun to read his threads.....i always need a good laugh

Edited by PressureCooker2600

ya'll are the only ones who made it.........and to me.....30 bucks isnt "nothing" to me

rj still needs to post his video for his asteroids WR.......I'M STILL WAITING RJ

No, I did the nice thing and gave him the benifit of the doubt cause I had never spoke to him in person before and offered to make a cart of EA for him. How did he respond? He offered me 10 bucks for it cause it's only a "repro" :lol: The parts to make an EA cost more than $10 dollars. What did he expect the fuckin' prototype?

ya'll are the only ones who made it.........and to me.....30 bucks isnt "nothing" to me

No, I did the nice thing and gave him the benifit of the doubt cause I had never spoke to him in person before and offered to make a cart of EA for him. How did he respond? He offered me 10 bucks for it cause it's only a "repro" :lol: The parts to make an EA cost more than $10 dollars. What did he expect the fuckin' prototype?

hes RJ......you should have given it to him for free.....geez

:rolling: :rolling:

Is this the same dude that said he could make it himself but he didn't want to ruin any of his commons as a donar cart or was that someone else?

Bingo, same winner.

I thought so, this dude is full of shit.

Speaking of FOS, this was pointed out to me earlier by another member...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...amp;hl=rjchamp3

BLASPHEMY! :x

yup....same guy that said that shit......heres some good ones: (no editing was done....this is pure RJ)

Most of the games being put out there with the exception of salem frost, are not creative at all

I cannot program but my ideas are out of this world

So no offense you programmers may have the technical side

But hollow ideas

Please somone catch up to Salem Frost His stuff is amazing

wheres the creativity Here is one

Atari 2600 Pigs in space 2 Hack River raid

Just send me a free copy

RJCHAMP FORMER PIGS IN SPACE WORLD CHAMPION

SOON TO REGAIN TITLE NOW OVER FOUR MILLION

And still no pic of the cart or the PCB nor will there ever be. Quit lying RJ, you do no that one lie leads to another and another and another right? You really shot yourself in the foot this time seeing as a whole 3 guys in the world have the boards to make these carts and unless you knwo someone that did a wirewrap job, which I doubt cause no one would do the hours of work for free espcially for you :roll:

And still no pic of the cart or the PCB nor will there ever be. Quit lying RJ, you do no that one lie leads to another and another and another right? You really shot yourself in the foot this time seeing as a whole 3 guys in the world have the boards to make these carts and unless you knwo someone that did a wirewrap job, which I doubt cause no one would do the hours of work for free espcially for you :roll:

FIRST OFF JERK A GUY WHO IS A CLOSE FREIND AND GAME DESIGNER MADE ME A CART, AND YES I WILL SET A WORLD RECORD FOR IT SOON,

PS F... ASTIROIDS I WOULD'NT POST ANY PROOF IT WOULD BE SENT TO THE ATARI REF AT TWINGALAXIES

FIRST OFF JERK A GUY WHO IS A CLOSE FREIND AND GAME DESIGNER MADE ME A CART, AND YES I WILL SET A WORLD RECORD FOR IT SOON,

PS F... ASTIROIDS I WOULD'NT POST ANY PROOF IT WOULD BE SENT TO THE ATARI REF AT TWINGALAXIES

Ya right, I still don't see any pics of a PCB with a SARA attached :rolling:

I know this is not appropriate but I couldn't help myself.

Better yet RJ.. Post a picture of yourself. I bet you are funnny looking. ;)

This is a PM I had sitting in my inbox from good ol' RJ today quoted below. He decided he would attack my natationality :lol: I'm not Canadian you knob I'm Scotish. The only REAL Canadian's are the natives. And if you really want to start taking pot shots at the natives, you really are a loser.

This is what he said and I quote:

do I look canadian I don't lie

Nice comeback head cheese. Don't get all pissy with me cause your cought in a barrel of lies. You made you bed now "lie" in it.

Edited by Shawn Sr.