IGNORED

5200 PROPERLY WORKING trackball

Phantom

send me PMs if you have one for a decent price. one to play not one to put away with a box and stuff. thanks

PS if my PM is full, email me at

phantomofwdbk@yahoo.com

HappY New Year!

:)

also want a 5200 Wico Stick and keypad and a used masterplay IF or used Redemption maybe too but Im probably getting that in the store eventually.

Edited by Phantom

Yea I know Hes been getting higher and higher price wise so i thought this may go for $50 there and didnt bother to even look. Now I need my 7800 controller thats like the NES one. I always forget the name of it so I cant evn search for it usually> Anyhow, I need to buy one of them too. All the damn controllers I collect for the 2600 and lots Ive bought youd think id got one of them by accident over the years. I actually plan on tha apeneing from time to time but not the 7800 joypad is it? I have been surprised with many a cool controller by accident though. thanks for the heads up guys! :)

Yea I know Hes been getting higher and higher price wise so i thought this may go for $50 there and didnt bother to even look. Now I need my 7800 controller thats like the NES one. I always forget the name of it so I cant evn search for it usually> Anyhow, I need to buy one of them too. All the damn controllers I collect for the 2600 and lots Ive bought youd think id got one of them by accident over the years. I actually plan on tha apeneing from time to time but not the 7800 joypad is it? I have been surprised with many a cool controller by accident though. thanks for the heads up guys! :)

CX78 joypad is what you want. Your better off getting them from Best Electroinics. I think Best has trackballs also so you could get it all from Best.

CX78 joypad is what you want. Your better off getting them from Best Electroinics. I think Best has trackballs also so you could get it all from Best.

Everytime I check best for the CX78, theyre out I wil check again though. Im also gonna check jason at Atari Guide and see what i can find to save on shipping. Thanks Shawn. Get me a pic of the wico... Im 99% sure im taking that off you, I just want to see it. If its not real ugly, its a definate. You said it works great so thats what i really need. LMK, Cyas