Jump to content
  • entries
  • comments
  • views

flies version 8



Just doing some finishing up on the game before the big heat kicks in. I fixed a couple more things and changed the score.


I've decided I don't want to name the game "flies" any more. So I'm trying to think of a better name for it.

  • "Swat Those Flies!"
  • "Swat Team" (but there's only one swatter.)
  • "Swat or Not?"
  • "Pickle People From New Zealand"

I tried version 7 on a real Atari 2600 and since all I changed were values for version 8 (shown), it should work just as well. I didn't mean to do this, it just happened, but I made the score smaller before I changed its font. As a result, it is no longer cut off at the bottom and all of it displays on my TV. I have ~170 bytes left. I am using a "align 256" so the ladt few digits of the score aren't a garbled mess, so I think that's why even non-small changes still make the compiling result say it's 170 bytes left. It has been saying 170 for a few days now.


I woke up at midnight, but then a couple hours later, I took about an hour long nap and woke up at about 4. Right now it's just after 6 a.m. and it's already light outside. It's horrible. I hate spring and summer. Despite me making a game that takes place in it.


  • Like 1


Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...