IGNORED

Adventure II cartridge plans

Cafeman

• 2 months later...

Cafeman --

Count me in on the Disk Image. I already bought the 5200 Cart limited edition and don't have a 5200 to play it on ;)

I'll gladly buy the disk image, but I'd go for a (reasonably priced) cart as well.

Short answer: go ahead and make it any A8 format you like. I'm your Huckleberry :)

Cafeman --

Count me in on the Disk Image. I already bought the 5200 Cart limited edition and don't have a 5200 to play it on ;)

I'll gladly buy the disk image, but I'd go for a (reasonably priced) cart as well.

Short answer: go ahead and make it any A8 format you like. I'm your Huckleberry :)

Cartridges will definitely be cheaper than the boxed 5200 version of the game, since boxes won't be available for an 8-bit version, nor will many of the extras that accompanied the 5200 version..

..Al

I would be happer with a disc image, cartridges are nice, but I find that I play more disc games on sio2pc and what not than anything else.

as long as it works on an 800 I'm fine.

fido barked once no one heard exept me .

hello I was wondering if you were interested in the version i was I have a 48k 400 and a regular atari 800 a disk drive a sio2pc cable witch doesnt work I want a software that just instantly works w wxp and works GOOD no screwing around and that writes to the atari 5¼ disks also reads them to atr files so i could cdrom burn all data then burn to a usb chip for safe keeping.

hmm mabie he could bank it on a 1gig memmory stick or a smaller one cheaper then we could burn the .bin file to our own eeprom he providing a sticker. I tried 5200 adventure and like it and want to pay it looks like a cool game. I might still beable to make that basic game the lahsa apso peed on to move a dog to a fire hydrent I made a game using an atari basic programing atari gr and it worked i just couldnt figure out how to switch back and forth from gr.1 back to gr.5 i forget. anwyay it worked then the dog peed on the disk .

that dog popo was smart. I like atari age got fbII v2 pic 2 w jumper 9 and jumper 3 I need to rip apart a old 2600 now and steal cart . then make a 256 selectable .bin cart. banked switched.

I like to see a release as atr, because i can put it on a real floppy disk, my real CF card and read it with my real 1001 into my real 1250XLD :D

For those who like (and can afford the shipping) you can release the disk in a nice retail box.

But go for the cart, anyway, if you like. You can release the rom file, too (perhaps later). One might want put it on their (real, too) Maxflash carts or S/XEGS Ramcart.

Greetings,

Beetle

on the 600xl the basic rom comes out and the space invaders rom goes in!@@@@@@@@@@@@

I did this and it worked!

Something like the Beef Drop release, nice label and instruction manual would be fantastic :lust:

Really hope to see this available soon :)

That's a given. :) The manual will be virtually the same, with whatever changes are appropriate for an 8-bit computer version (for instance, replacement of the 5200 controller pictured). The label will be reduced in size and formatted for an 8-bit cart. I already have 8-bit labels for this purpose.

..Al

...The manual will be virtually the same, with whatever changes are appropriate for an 8-bit computer version (for instance, replacement of the 5200 controller pictured). The label will be reduced in size and formatted for an 8-bit cart. I already have 8-bit labels for this purpose.

..Al

Putting a brown/gold "retro" label on the cart would be awesome.

...The manual will be virtually the same, with whatever changes are appropriate for an 8-bit computer version (for instance, replacement of the 5200 controller pictured). The label will be reduced in size and formatted for an 8-bit cart. I already have 8-bit labels for this purpose.

..Al

Putting a brown/gold "retro" label on the cart would be awesome.

I'm not sure I want to do that, but I have printed such labels before and they are virtually indistinguishable from the real thing. :)

8bitcarts.jpg

..Al

Yummy :lust:

I agree, yummy indeed.

Adventure II, in a brown early-era recycled cart. case.

oh....

with the original Adventure as an Easter Egg (or menu option!)

Any programers up to it???

Maybe an enhanced version with a nice G2F title screen?

--

Atari Frog

http://www.atarimania.com

That's a tough call!

Stick to the original A2, or exploit the other systems strengths!

I've seen some nice G2F pictures, looked about as nice as FLI on a C-64, impressive stuff.

Okay, let's recap again:

1. classic cartridge case

2. possibility of the original Adventure as Easter Egg.

3. pretty C2F title screen and enhanced graphics if possible.

Just keep in mind, the more goodies added, the longer it'll take to code.