IGNORED

sweetsstuff4u ships boxed game in bubble envelope

holygrailvideogames.com

Well i hope he is hurting for sales and buys.With most of us "blacklisting"him and blocking him from buying items we are selling on EBay he might be having a hard time.Am sure there will be people that will buy from him but it sounds like most of us agree here on AtariAge that this guy is bad news and we should avoid him.

This guy continues to send me emails asking for feedback. Look below.

eBay Member: sweetsstuff4u

Please leave feedback for eBay item #330087512078 INTELLIVISION - ZAXXON

Sat Mar 10, 2007

Inbox

... feedback for eBay item #330087512078 INTELLIVISION - ZAXXON sweetsstuff4u Dear stlouisrams2006 , IF YOU HAVE RECIEVED YOUR ITEM, PLEASE ... 330087512078 Buyer User ID: stlouisrams2006 Seller User ID: sweetsstuff4u Total: $10.98 Note: Every eBay user has a Feedback profile ...

Tue Mar 06, 2007

Inbox

... feedback for eBay item #330087512078 INTELLIVISION - ZAXXON sweetsstuff4u Dear stlouisrams2006 , IF YOU HAVE RECIEVED YOUR ITEM, PLEASE ... 330087512078 Buyer User ID: stlouisrams2006 Seller User ID: sweetsstuff4u Total: $10.98 Note: Every eBay user has a Feedback profile ...

Please leave feedback for eBay item #330087884283 INTELLIVISION WORLD CUP SOCCER - ***BOXED***

Tue Mar 06, 2007

Inbox

... INTELLIVISION WORLD CUP SOCCER - *BOXED* Please leave feedback for eBay item #330087884283 INTELLIVISION WORLD CUP SOCCER - *BOXED* sweetsstuff4u Dear stlouisrams2006 , IF YOU HAVE RECIEVED YOUR ITEM, PLEASE LEAVE POS FEEDBACK, AND I WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU! THIS IS THE ...

Please leave feedback for eBay item #330087884283 INTELLIVISION WORLD CUP SOCCER - ***BOXED***

Sun Mar 04, 2007

Inbox

... INTELLIVISION WORLD CUP SOCCER - *BOXED* Please leave feedback for eBay item #330087884283 INTELLIVISION WORLD CUP SOCCER - *BOXED* sweetsstuff4u Dear stlouisrams2006 , IF YOU HAVE RECIEVED YOUR ITEM, PLEASE LEAVE POS FEEDBACK, AND I WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU! THIS IS THE ...

Sun Mar 04, 2007

Inbox

SweetsStuff4u

RE: Please leave feedback for eBay item #330087884283 INTELLIVISION WORLD CUP SOCCER - ***BOXED***

Mon Feb 26, 2007

Inbox

... WANTED MINT CONDITION GAMES, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BID ON THEM. YOU GOT EXACTLY WHAT WAS ADVERTIZED. I AM SORRY IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY. SWEETSSTUFF4U From: Sean McGrail [mailto:mcgrail007@yahoo.com] Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 8:53 PM To: sweetsstuff4u@tampabay.rr.com Subject ...

Sun Feb 25, 2007

Inbox

Sun Feb 25, 2007

Inbox

Edited by mcgrail0007

That last auction is a nice package for anyone looking for a complete system, what with the SVideo and a couple of the better games.

My advice is to wait until the last minute to bid, even if you have to use an esnipe type service. Don't get caught up in SSFU's bidding war nonsense.

This guy continues to send me emails asking for feedback. Look below.

Sat Mar 10, 2007

Inbox

Tue Mar 06, 2007

Inbox

Tue Mar 06, 2007

Inbox

Sun Mar 04, 2007

Inbox

Sun Mar 04, 2007

Inbox

SweetsStuff4u

RE: Please leave feedback for eBay item #330087884283 INTELLIVISION WORLD CUP SOCCER - ***BOXED***

Mon Feb 26, 2007

Inbox

... WANTED MINT CONDITION GAMES, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BID ON THEM. YOU GOT EXACTLY WHAT WAS ADVERTIZED. I AM SORRY IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY. SWEETSSTUFF4U From: Sean McGrail [mailto:mcgrail007@yahoo.com] Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 8:53 PM To: sweetsstuff4u@tampabay.rr.com Subject ...

Sun Feb 25, 2007

Inbox

Sun Feb 25, 2007

Inbox

You're kidding right? :?

:x will someone kick this homo in the nads if you see him! I mean for F sake already every damn Jaguar auction this JO buys or what? I have been patiently trying to get an atari karts and this JO buys everyone of them... does he want to corner the market? does he sleep? How does he sell anything when his prices are higher than shawns? :P just kidding Shawn your prices are some of the best deals around. anyhow, back to this dik, if you see him in person, give him a good swift kick in the nads for me. its been about 6 months and he buys everyone of em! is he here at AA? where is this bastard from? maybe I could send him the head of a dead mouse since a horsehead would be too costly! UNLESS? Do yas think a horse head fits in a flat rate box? :P

I mean for F sake already every damn Jaguar auction this JO buys or what? does he want to corner the market? does he sleep?
Yep, it's more than a bit maddening. Anything common he ignores, but anything uncommon or rarer SSFU puts a bid in. If he wins, he puts the item up in his online 'store' for three times the going rate. If SSFU loses, hey he's driven the market price up, so the items in his store are worth more anyhow. :|

Here's how to flush this turd down the toilet:

- refuse to buy anything from 'sweetsstuf4u'

- use a sniping service to outbid him at the last possible moment.

If Atari fans follow these rules, eventually SSFU won't be able to sell anything and will move off to another group of collectors to victimize.

I have been patiently trying to get an atari karts and this JO buys everyone of them...

Your gonna have to buy one NIB from Songbird. I got one from him for $70 USD, I waited a while but in the end your best off buying from Carl anyhow.

He Musta fell asleep at the wheel because I finally got this and i got lucky, my dial up froze and I sniped him by accident with 2 secs left, my highest bid never got in and I got lucky no one else bid or big higher than $40 as that wasnt my highest bid lol, now im going to bed. Cyas, im wiped! :|

PS> Scrapyard Dog is available factory sealed for $26 Shipped if it doesnt sell tonight at auction, cyas

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=200089485720

IF YOU HAVE RECIEVED YOUR ITEM, PLEASE LEAVE POS FEEDBACK, AND I WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU!

God , I swear I'm so sick & tired of reading that shit! First you leave me feedback , and I'll return the favor! Yeah right!

I so hate playing the feedback game. Optional or not , feedback is usually what someone relies on when making a sale or purchase. So you think , people with half a brain would be more than willing to pass out a good word.

I don't care! I'll be damned if I'll pass out positive feedback first when I'm a buyer. I've already completed my end of the deal. Give me positive feedback , mofo! If you're honest about the item you just sold , what's the worry?

Sorry for the rant , this guy just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. He so ruins the pure fun of shopping on ebay. I'll stick to my original words , that I deleted along time ago in this thread. SSFU needs to be dealt with accordingly. He soley takes advantage of those who haven't the luxury to come down and call him on his dastardly ways.

I haven't a Jaguar , but maybe I should take the chance and order something from our good friend. :ponder: I'm so itching to have my own dealing with this guy!

Sorry for the above rant! Bad night at work. :x

Anyways , my question is : Can anyone comfirm that it's actually Michael Sweet who mails the items out , and not his better half/or girlfriend. Does he/she handwrite the mailing labels , or are they processed via PC?

My instincts are pointing to the latter , as the emails mcgrail0007 receives are somewhat stalking , in that lovely female sort of way. ( No offense to anyone , please ) The repetitive emails hounding for feedback suggest that.

Just an observation , again , I could be wrong. It surely doesn't excuse the wrongdoings.

the emails mcgrail0007 receives are somewhat stalking , in that lovely female sort of way. ( No offense to anyone , please ) The repetitive emails hounding for feedback suggest that.
Men are never stalkers?

I've bought once from SSFU. The address was handwritten, and looked like a man's handwriting to me - but I suppose it could have just as easily have been a woman's.

the emails mcgrail0007 receives are somewhat stalking , in that lovely female sort of way. ( No offense to anyone , please ) The repetitive emails hounding for feedback suggest that.
Men are never stalkers?

Well , let's just say it doesn't seem to fit the norm. If I received that many emails from the same guy , in that short amount of time , it would go beyond stalking to being somewhat creepy.

All I'm saying is the behavior resembles , just a tad , the female persuasion. It might definitely be premature , but I'm starting to think she may handle his ebay affairs, you know , sort of like a stay-at-home mom or something. With what he sells & buys from eBay , that alone seems to be a full time job.

Or , I could be completely wrong , and his fiance/girlfriend wears the pants in the family , and she has the 40+hr. a week job. While Michael SweetStuff stays at home and shop , shop , shops!

Either way , I don't even know the guy and I've become tired of him. It really seems to play hell on me too , because he lives so close. Knowing he's already wronged so many members here, I'm sometimes tempted just to take a drive. :D

I just noticed this thread, and thought you were talking about a seller I just dealt with, b.t.jag from Ft Wayne, Indiana. I just got a boxed Megamania for the Atari 5200, also in a bubble mailer, after I asked him to box it also. Fortunately, the game arrived relatively unscathed. Looks like the same shipping label I had on my envelop. Do you think this is the same seller, using a different name?