IGNORED

AtariAge Master Wii Code List

Shannon

You may want to put my name (Tim) in brackets on the list and also put my handle on here. I think most people here know me as Sauron. :)

P.S. Let me know if you add me so I can add you as well. There's too many in the list for me to add you all!

You may want to put my name (Tim) in brackets on the list and also put my handle on here. I think most people here know me as Sauron. :)

P.S. Let me know if you add me so I can add you as well. There's too many in the list for me to add you all!

OK done. Just in case anyone doesn't know. You can tell if someone added you to their wii list because their name shows up in a different color when you look thru the address book.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I will try to add all people in the list tomorrow, should be a lot of work though :D

As long as you keep your Wii system up to date whenever nintendo sends you update alerts, you should be able to use a USB keybord to enter the numbers.... just plug it into the back of the wii... USB keyboards now work in shop channel and in the message board(but not in the internet channel yet unfortunatly).

Edited by Rockin' Kat

My Wii stopped working with my Belkin Wireless Router.

I know this is one of the routers that the Wii has mixed results with. I followed some online advice and changed the Belkin to Ch. 1 and that got me connected, initially.

I can't really blame Belkin on this one. It seems like the issue is more on the Wii side than the Router side.

Somebody's Mii's finally made it before I lost wireless... though. A chick named Em and a little brown dude with a big head and tiny body. :)

Everyone from Phaxda to HatNJ has been added to my Wii now. Feel free to add mine as well.

Does that mean you've added mine? Because I added you but I haven't seen you at all.

In fact I've only got one person who's confirmed and there's none from here.

If you have added me, please PM me so I can confirm that I have you, or if I don't I can add you.

Just a quick reminder that if you don't have WiiConnect 24 enabled and on...I don't think you will ever get the confirmations. The Wii makes several queries to various online resources while in standby and WiiConnect 24 turned on. If you don't have these options enabled, it is possible that you likely never see when I've registered you.

Here are the list of people that appear as registered and tied to my Wii:

Tausi

Compacho

Paranoid

GalagaFreak

RemoWilliams

LordHelmet

Figgler

MegaManFan

Xot

Bones

Moycon

Mendon

AtariJR

ixNESix

Legeek

Bivotar

malc74

pandaracer

Hyper-Eye

Shannon

LonesomePA

Tempest

IceBrkr

Bruce

HatNJ

GrimBasment

RockinKat

Rhindle

Room34

Some of those I changed to fit within the character limits of the Wii. So if some of them Don't look like the ones on the list, you know why.

There are the ones I have added...but still show up grey since they apparently didn't add me or haven't been online since they added me:

Phaxda

FlojoMojo

Dalum

Sauron

Miiimo

Bookman

AtariJess

BydoEmpire

DCEScott

Xeex

SuperOmni

JR

Glitch

Princess

Eric Ruck

Larcen Tyler

FireTiger

Atari Fever

Bomber Punk

That's it. The complete list of Wii's I have registered. Again, all the ones listed last are still greyed out on my Wii. The names at the top of the list are registered completely on my Wii.

So, if you have added me, and I'm still greyed out or I listed you as being greyed out. Let me know and I can attempt to re-add you in. In addition, you might try and re-add me as well.

Edited by -^Cro§Bow^-

I've added everyone on the list, so the same deal as Crossbow applies to me. If you've added me and I'm still gray, let me know, because it shouldn't be.

Dude and Em are the only Miis who have wandered my way.

Crossbow, have any of my Miis showed up on your system? Donny, Trinity, Courtney, and um... a couple of other ones I can't think of right now.