IGNORED

ALIEN GREED

neotokeo2001

I made my payment already. Can't wait to receive! :)

Wow! I started refreshing the page around 7:58. The second it popped up in the marketplace, I PM'ed. I thought I was pretty quick on the draw too...and I ended up with #14! That quick and I still almost missed out! Wow! How fast did they all go? Within 30 seconds or something? Amazing! :)

Thank you Scott and congratulations on a successful sale! :)

yea...i sent diggs my payment for him PPing it for me....so now i'm eagerly awaiting this and any new info on it

sorry to bump this but!

2 thumbs up for Pc2600 for the super speedy payback via money order as he promised!

Goodluck in the job search!

Edited by diggs130

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick update. I am in the middle of moving so won't be able to reply to any PM's in the next day or so.

The Alien Greed carts are finished and just waiting for me to pick them up at the post office. The manual is still being worked on but should be ready this week. I have all of the extras that are being added ready to go. I'll post another update in a few days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm not getting greedy or anything, but whats the current status?

I am still waiting on the manual to be completed. I am sorry that it is taking so long to be shipped but I am at the mercy of the free time of other people to do these releases. It should hopefully ship within 2 weeks. If anyone does not want to wait and would like a refund just send me a PM.

I'm not getting greedy or anything, but whats the current status?

I am still waiting on the manual to be completed. I am sorry that it is taking so long to be shipped but I am at the mercy of the free time of other people to do these releases. It should hopefully ship within 2 weeks. If anyone does not want to wait and would like a refund just send me a PM.

No problem Neo, it's all good. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...