IGNORED

ALIEN GREED

neotokeo2001

This is the second game in a row that has one problem after another with something that has caused horribly long delays. It must be irritating for people to always have to ask what is going on rather then letting everyone know.

Hi Chicky

do not worry.Scott need sometimes a little bit longer,but he is very thrustable.

greetings gambler172

This is the second game in a row that has one problem after another with something that has caused horribly long delays. It must be irritating for people to always have to ask what is going on rather then letting everyone know.

Hi Chicky

do not worry.Scott need sometimes a little bit longer,but he is very thrustable.

greetings gambler172

I am not thrustable. :ponder: :D

I had to make a change to the labels. I will get these all out in a day or so.

Why bother changing labels on a game that people have paid and have been waiting months for?

The last game that had delays occured right around when you posted about getting your new PS3. So do you at least have a good vaccation this time around?

This is also my not so obvious way of saying I don't plan on buying anything from you again. HORRIBLE salesmanship.

I think that the games Neotokeo has made in the past have been great, the ones I have had the chance to play anyway. I have Death Race and Dawn of the Dead, love them. I know that Scott is not doing this to make money because his prices are very reasonable. I know it is alot more work to make these games than it is probably worth but he seems to enjoy it. For this I thank him. The issue I see with a Neotokeo release is that the supply is far below demand. It's too bad because like I said, these seem to be cool games. As for Alien Greed, I was excited to be one of the lucky 20 to be able to purchase it. I'm still excited about the game. I think many who paid for said game are a bit afraid to ask why this has taken four months. I guess I've been a little afraid that Neo would never choose me to sell a game to again. I would hope not because I think Neo is trully an asset to the community, but if so that is ok also. I would just ask that Neo communicate a bit more with us. I understand problems, believe me, but silence is confusing and scarry.

I'm still waiting......I can't wait. I have a ton of other stuff to keep me busy so I tend to forget about it....but soon it will come and I'll be happy. That Doctor Who game looks absolutely excellent. Neo is definately an asset to the community. Not many people these days would take the time to make a quality game and self-produce it themselves. Very few these days.

While the games are good, they are not the end all be all. They are just hacks of existing works. And if I can't be honest about how I feel about someone then I guess I don't need to be buying from them. I think it is unexplainable that there are these delays and we have to repeatedly question him for answers constantly. Like we are a pain in his ass, we are just trying to get the product we paid for.

I hear where you are coming from z28in82, but yet at the same time I think we have some double standarding here. I paid for my Adventure2 well over a year before I actually got it. And, at the time I ordered it the game was supposedly finished. All the same there were few updates, and every time I asked about it I was told "oh, it will be worth the wait", and "these things take time".

Anyays, like I said I hear where you are coming from, but Neo is a good guy and I'm sure there's legitimate reason for the delay. ;)

I hear where you are coming from z28in82, but yet at the same time I think we have some double standarding here. I paid for my Adventure2 well over a year before I actually got it. And, at the time I ordered it the game was supposedly finished. All the same there were few updates, and every time I asked about it I was told "oh, it will be worth the wait", and "these things take time".

Anyays, like I said I hear where you are coming from, but Neo is a good guy and I'm sure there's legitimate reason for the delay. ;)

Adventure II was a new game so everyone knew going in that it was a WIP, and delays would kinda be expected. Plus at least at the philly shows Al always had it in a 5200 and you could see the bugs and progress.

And I don't mind working out bugs or anything that makes gameplay better. But the hold up for 2 months was over manuals. and now he wants to change labels. Cosmetic stuff just seems like BS excuses to me. Maybe I'm wrong but neo doesn't even keep people updated. We have to continue to hound him for info which just sounds like stall tactic to me. Like I said before this is the last time for me so it doesn't matter. If others think it is wortht he wait that is fine and if neo is content running his business like that then more power to him. But I've worked plenty of retail and customer service and to me this is unacceptable, but hey to each their own.

Chicky and I used to love dealing with neo, never had problems before but now that this is the second game in a row I'm not gonna let there be a 3rd. But that just means someone else get a copy and i hope they enjoy it.

Did you and Chicky have a copy of Doctor Who reserved?

I can't remember. If so, did ya'll already pay for it? I've been trying to get neo to make one extra cart of Doctor Who since I missed the claiming day.

Nope niether of us are doctor who fans.

All of the copies of Alien Greed will be shipped soon. Each copy will come with two labels. I was going to replace the original labels but have decided to leave them on and just include the new label so if you want to use the new label you will be able to. I will e-mail everyone once they have shipped. If your shipping info has changed please let me know ASAP.

There are a lot of factors that delay the release of these games since a lot of the production is out of my control. Add that on top of a few other things and the delays can get out of hand. I will try to get back on schedule in the future.

Doctor Who has been in limbo waiting for the boxes since I have had sporadic communication with the box designer. I really wanted to include the box but may have to release it without one. There are now 23 copies of Doctor Who to coincide with the original Marvel comic run of 23 issues. I will be contacting everyone who has a copy reserved probably in the next few weeks.

If you have any questions or want specific answers on any issues just PM me and I'll get back to you.

I have had a good response to my Blog on MYSPACE and will be updating it weekly. Check it out.

http://www.myspace.com/classicvideogamer

Edited by neotokeo2001

Doctor Who has been in limbo waiting for the boxes since I have had sporadic communication with the box designer. I really wanted to include the box but may have to release it without one. There are now 23 copies of Doctor Who to coincide with the original Marvel comic run of 23 issues. I will be contacting everyone who has a copy reserved probably in the next few weeks.

No big deal on the wait...Sorry to bring up such an uproar : (

WoW I even forgot I was on the Dr Who list until now!!!!

Awesome news to be reminded of~

I had to make a change to the labels. I will get these all out in a day or so.

Why bother changing labels on a game that people have paid and have been waiting months for?

The last game that had delays occured right around when you posted about getting your new PS3. So do you at least have a good vaccation this time around?

This is also my not so obvious way of saying I don't plan on buying anything from you again. HORRIBLE salesmanship.

Wow. I don't know how I missed this post. :ponder:

There are things I prefer not to discuss in a public forum but would be happy to go over in PM's. Now I don't buy the "HORRIBLE salesmanship" quote. C'mon, I made a game about Poo and people went crazy for it. :) Not keeping people updated, Bad communication, I think those fit better. Besides, In Costa Rica it is hard to find reliable internet service.

I'll be the first to happily report that I received my copy of Alien Greed today! I'm a VERY happy man! I haven't played it yet (just got home) but everything looks great! Thanks! I'll review the game for everyone after I get a chance to play it. :)

P.S. I'll also mention that my number is 14 of 20. :)

Edited by Deteacher