IGNORED

ALIEN GREED

neotokeo2001

apparently i didnt get it today.....

it did get sent to me right.....and not to diggs

back when these went on sell, diggs PayPaled for me and I sent him a MO......it didnt accidently get sent to him, did it?

Edited by PressureCooker2600

apparently i didnt get it today.....

it did get sent to me right.....and not to diggs

back when these went on sell, diggs PayPaled for me and I sent him a MO......it didnt accidently get sent to him, did it?

It was sent to the address you PM'd me:

AR 72903

Hopefully you'll get it tomorrow.

Mine's here too! And also unplayed as of yet... LOL :roll: . Great packins - and I'm kind of glad the new label wasn't applied yet, as then my limited cart # would be covered up! ;) I've got #9.

--Timster--

That is why I decided not to apply the new labels. But they turned out really nice so I put them in the manuals so each person can decide what to do.

Mine's here too! And also unplayed as of yet... LOL :roll: . Great packins - and I'm kind of glad the new label wasn't applied yet, as then my limited cart # would be covered up! ;) I've got #9.

--Timster--

That is why I decided not to apply the new labels. But they turned out really nice so I put them in the manuals so each person can decide what to do.

One could always put the label on the back of the cart.

• 3 weeks later...
Yay! Shawn found another excuse to cuss.

"Yay!" your whining agian. If you don't like my posts or how they are worded, don't read them, put me on ignore or whatever but seriously please fly off. I say that with the most postive intentions.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

"Yay!" your whining agian. If you don't like my posts or how they are worded, don't read them, put me on ignore or whatever but seriously please fly off. I say that with the most postive intentions.

Edited to "fly off"? Maybe my cunning plan is working already.

Really, Shawn, kids read this board, show some maturity. And learn to spell, or at least use a spell checker. And "You are" is contacted to "You're."

And look up "whine" while you are at it. Every criticism is not whining.

Edited to "fly off"? Maybe my cunning plan is working already.

Really, Shawn, kids read this board, show some maturity. And learn to spell, or at least use a spell checker. And "You are" is contacted to "You're."

And look up "whine" while you are at it. Every criticism is not whining.

no fly off was the original posting. I added the bit about you putting me on ignore.

• 2 weeks later...
Atari Charles recieves his copy of Alien Greed. But it wasn't a cartridge in the box! ;)

post-3832-1189356647_thumb.jpg

Dear Lord if it was only true!! What a tease you are Scott!! I actually thought for a second (wishful thinking mind you) you sent some Aliens to kill that fuckin' bastard. :(

Scott, sure I got the cart and extras, but damn that Alien was hard to destroy. If you are going to send a real Alien, send a Gray(Grey) and not a Dalek. That thing blasted a hole through my door before I could break off it's Plunger and deactivate it. That crate must have cost you a fortune to ship.

Shawn Sr., your words are always so kind where I am concerned. It'll take more than Aliens to deactivate me.

*Here's a hint for all of you in something unrelated to Aliens unless of course people see you and say Weigook. Can you guess where the Globetrotter Cart is going to next? Ask Weston about it and how it is actually possible.

Scott, sure I got the cart and extras, but damn that Alien was hard to destroy. If you are going to send a real Alien, send a Gray(Grey) and not a Dalek. That thing blasted a hole through my door before I could break off it's Plunger and deactivate it. That crate must have cost you a fortune to ship.

So who is the guy that is hiding?

So who is the guy that is hiding?

I thought about it and figured out who that hiding guy is:

It's Shawn Sr. wearing a wig. I think he was hiding in my yard so he could try and intercept my copy of "Alien Greed." When the Alien(the Dalek) popped out of it's metal casing and started attacking me, Shawn Sr. hid in the dog house. After the Dalek was destroyed, Shawn jumped out of the dog house, grabbed a copy of Cyplix, jumped back in the Dalek housing and then drove away. I'm not sure if he made it back to Eastern Canada or not?

Edited by Atari Charles