IGNORED

ALBERT, PLEASE LOCK DOWN THIS THREAD

Rom Hunter

Shawn you and I have had our differences in the past but please refrain from being so damn aggressive on the forums. I want to see where this goes and if you continue with this tirade then one of the mods will lock it up tight so please, for the rest of us, moderate your tone and keep this thread open to debate ;)

No problem Fox, I got love for ya for sure. That other fella, not so much. He says one thing about my friend and I rip him a new one plain and simple. I will refrain as long as he apolligizes to Mr. Fuckin' Atari.

EDIT: And for the MANY noobs, CPUWIZ is Mr. Fuckin' Atari

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Prince is a very talented performer.And very,and i mean VERY underrated as a GUITAR player,the guy shreds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love his music.

Who else can do a SuperBowl halftime show solo? Prince is a genius.

That had to be one of the greatest performences I have ever seen in my life. I loved the fact that it actually was raining when he played purple rain. :D :cool:

No problem Fox, I got love for ya for sure. That other fella, not so much. He says one thing about my friend and I rip him a new one plain and simple. I will refrain as long as he apolligizes to Mr. Fuckin' Atari.

EDIT: And for the MANY noobs, CPUWIZ is Mr. Fuckin' Atari

On that I willingly agree with you Shawn for CPUWIZ was kind enough to help me out on a question or two a while back and my respect for you is mutual. Nice to know I am liked in some quarters :cool: Thanks for allowing the rest of us to keep reading this, owe you one ;)

Prince is a very talented performer.And very,and i mean VERY underrated as a GUITAR player,the guy shreds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love his music.

Who else can do a SuperBowl halftime show solo? Prince is a genius.

That had to be one of the greatest performences I have ever seen in my life. I loved the fact that it actually was raining when he played purple rain. :D :cool:

Would of been weird if he was doing "Jack U Off" instead.

(sorry)

:rolling:

contact the programmer

And people wonder why I don't post that much anymore.

That's like calling a pit-stop crew member a race-car driver. :lol:

Keep talking rice, Wizard.

In the meantime, check out this guy's CV:

http://alain.shadows.free.fr/inthepocket/PageH000.htm

This is what the rest of the world calls a programmer.

8)

Aha, so he became a programmer, after being a hacker. A lot of people did that.

You still need to make up your mind though, you can't call it both.

This isn't some sort of religious war, you know... So maybe he hacked Pole Position, who f***ing cares? It's at least cool to hear such a title was being worked on.

I understand questioning authenticity is part of the game but some of the condescending comments and the idiotic derailed posts were uncalled for...

--

Atari Frog

http://www.atarimania.com

This isn't some sort of religious war, you know... So maybe he hacked Pole Position, who f***ing cares? It's at least cool to hear such a title was being worked on.

I understand questioning authenticity is part of the game but some of the condescending comments and the idiotic derailed posts were uncalled for...

--

Atari Frog

http://www.atarimania.com

What the hell, are you actually talking to me? Are you people all insane?

Thomas cares, I don't give a rats ass about an unpublished hack.

Now if you could go and take your medicine, maybe you'll calm down a bit and stop yelling a people. Or we can just lock this thread, how about that?

Well, that was fun.

Please, no more of these threads. By "these threads" I mean no more presidential-race newly discovered prototype related threads. There are some things people invariably cannot discuss without the general intelligence of the group degrading to the elementary school level. This is one of those things.

..Al

:ponder:

:D

Well, that was fun.

Please, no more of these threads. By "these threads" I mean no more presidential-race newly discovered prototype related threads. There are some things people invariably cannot discuss without the general intelligence of the group degrading to the elementary school level. This is one of those things.

..Al

:ponder:

:D

Don't forget talking about Prince too!!