IGNORED

ALBERT, PLEASE LOCK DOWN THIS THREAD

Rom Hunter

Looks like I need to look more into disabling the ability for people to edit their posts.

Can the software handle a time limit? I'll double or triple check what I've typed, post it, then see a glaring omission or grammar error 20 minutes later. A time limit would allow people to fix screw ups, but would keep them from going back a day or two later to hack away at their posts with a rusty blade.

Rom before Albert locks this I just wanted to ask you why you have suddenly deleted everything you said? Ok others hijacked your thread but damn it man if this is an important discovery dont quit and run. Ok I have said what I needed to say. Albert I agree with Rom, shut this down as it is going nowhere fast and now contributes nothing to the board ;)

Rom before Albert locks this I just wanted to ask you why you have suddenly deleted everything you said? Ok others hijacked your thread but damn it man if this is an important discovery dont quit and run. Ok I have said what I needed to say. Albert I agree with Rom, shut this down as it is going nowhere fast and now contributes nothing to the board ;)

Maybe just rename it back to "Let's go Crazy" :lol:

The programmer states it's an adaptation:

post-2600-1192739707_thumb.jpg

But does he mean adaptation from another platform,

or adaptation from Pole Position? Any more news?

Cheers,

Marco

BTW that picture on the cart looks awfully familiar. Isn't that the cover of some Amiga/C64 racing game?

Looks like I need to look more into disabling the ability for people to edit their posts.

Can the software handle a time limit? I'll double or triple check what I've typed, post it, then see a glaring omission or grammar error 20 minutes later. A time limit would allow people to fix screw ups, but would keep them from going back a day or two later to hack away at their posts with a rusty blade.

Yes, ultimately this is what I plan on doing but first I need the ability to allow certain threads and forums to be editable indefinitely. This way high score threads, good trader threads, marketplace threads, and the like can be edited more than 20 minutes down the road.

..Al