IGNORED

Anyone interested in ATARI CITY ?

I think you are on the wrong steamer (Ich glaub´ du bist auf dem faslchen Dampfer)!

I´m not braindead yet (Ich bin noch nicht hirntot).

I played Brain Games yesterday! Or was it in 1981?!.... (Ich spielte gestern Hirn Spiele! Oder war das 1981?!...)

Its as if Germany won the war and we all now speak German :ponder:

Didn´t we win? :twisted:

Pitfallharry_de : What happend with ya operation? I hope it didn´t end in talk!

Me: Patience is a virtue, my braindead friend!

CPUWIZ: Pateience??? White beards!

• 5 months later...

It's definitely cool artwork. *nodnod*

I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but has anyone contacted the original artist about permission to reprint this artwork for resale? If it appeared in an actual ad in a magazine, it's most likely copyrighted by SOMEONE - either the original artist himself, or whoever he worked for at the time.

I would hate to see Al or any other user be sued by the original artist for copyright infringement and/or royalties from such a sale...

*plink plink*

It's definitely cool artwork. *nodnod*

I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but has anyone contacted the original artist about permission to reprint this artwork for resale? If it appeared in an actual ad in a magazine, it's most likely copyrighted by SOMEONE - either the original artist himself, or whoever he worked for at the time.

I would hate to see Al or any other user be sued by the original artist for copyright infringement and/or royalties from such a sale...

*plink plink*

Everything is fine!

*plink plunk plank*

;)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
they were shipped and should have arrived at albert's place by now ... but i can't tell for sure ...

i think they're gonna turn up soon in the AA store

:roll: That's great, then if some people don't have the money on hand at that moment, they'll all sell out and people like me can forget it. I thought we were on a reserve list.

Edited by VideoFever1982

they were shipped and should have arrived at albert's place by now ... but i can't tell for sure ...

:roll: That's great, then if some people don't have the money on hand at that moment, they'll all sell out and people like me can forget it. I thought we were on a reserve list.

it's not me shipping and it's not me selling! so don't get upset before asking iwan or albert about what is actually happening!

this was just an assumption .... i just know that iwan send a large quantity of the posters to albert so that US collectors wouldn't have to pay high shipping costs for it.

but anyway ... is a reserve list of any use when u can't pay for the poster? it's just a damn poster. it's not like you are buying the original arwork and have to spend $$$$

:ponder:

it's not me shipping and it's not me selling! so don't get upset before asking iwan or albert about what is actually happening!

this was just an assumption .... i just know that iwan send a large quantity of the posters to albert so that US collectors wouldn't have to pay high shipping costs for it.

but anyway ... is a reserve list of any use when u can't pay for the poster? it's just a damn poster. it's not like you are buying the original arwork and have to spend $$$$

:ponder:

Jesus christ here we go again. I can afford the $15 or whatever but what good does it do when you have to fight 100-200 other people and end up losing out. I never said it was an original. Just fake copy but still thought it would be nic to have. Oh well, i'll just forget it. Not worth the hassle.

Edited by VideoFever1982

Jesus christ here we go again.

over the water? :D

I can afford the $15 ..... Just fake copy ..... Not worth the hassle.

it is a beautifull, nicely printed "original licenced reproduction" directly from the original and surely wirth it's money. just wait until iwan will be only again and post some news. i'm sure he will contact those that have posted their wishes here so that they can all get one!

just be a little patient, and let's not argue with each other. :) ;)

the problem isn't me or you, iwan or albert .... it's the damn slow postal service!!! :x

• 2 weeks later...

Where the hell did you get this information from???? As far as I know the prints never hit the store because Albert forgot them

in his basement while moving to a new apartement! Albert told me that the basement in meanwhile is occupied and used as a headquater

by the Ohio welfare group of the black panthers!

Edited by iwan-iwanowitsch-goratschin
  • Like 1

Where the hell did you get this information from???? As far as I know the prints never hit the store because Albert forgot them

in his basement while moving to a new apartement! Albert told me that the basement in meanwhile occupied and used as a headquater

by the Ohio welfare group of the black panthers!

:D

Im going to a meeting tonight.....I'll check the basement! But if I remember correctly those posters were used as flyers that were on telephone polls up & down Detroit Rd by me and Als old place for the 8Bit Rave in the Warehouse district.