IGNORED

rest of my auctions begin to end today at 7:05 P.M. Eastern Time!

homerwannabee

I also lowered my Atlantis II price to $4,550 or best offer. So thanks for looking. There are definitely great deals to go around. :cool: :D

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZchessguy2002

PAPERWORKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk

STICKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

It does have the box sticker. Not as easy to totally replicate as you might think. If the sticker meant nothing than no one would collect Stamps. Remember you have to find the right type of ink. The right type of glue. And all of these things have to be 25 years old. Heck you even need the right type of printer as well. By the way you can always put the sticker on a regular Atlantis Box and call it boxed as well. :P

Looks like you're actualy trying to sell it now. I wish ya luck, I think you're getting closer. I have no idea what you paid for them, but I still think a loose one will bring $1500-$2000. The one with the paper work and box, would probably bring $3-$4k, maybe more if you get people fighting over it.

Add "real photo" and "rppc" to your postcard auction title. Real photo postcards are generally more valuable than the painted ones. If you want more money list what it ways on each card. Here's one we just sold for $88!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=380000667911

There's a bunch more mixed in with all the other stuff here:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcI...amp;completed=1

y-bot

Add "real photo" and "rppc" to your postcard auction title. Real photo postcards are generally more valuable than the painted ones. If you want more money list what it ways on each card. Here's one we just sold for $88!

y-bot

I don't know if I have any real photo postcards. Not too sure what the difference is. I am surprised that I have not had a single bid on my postcard auctions. :? The albums are another surprise too. For whatever reason, I don't seem to do too good with those.

Edit: I decided to drop the top price down another $400 to $4,150

Edited by homerwannabee

y-bot

I don't know if I have any real photo postcards. Not too sure what the difference is. I am surprised that I have not had a single bid on my postcard auctions. :? The albums are another surprise too. For whatever reason, I don't seem to do too good with those.

Looks like they are mostly real photo postcards. Any that are a "real photo" not a painting. Good luck with your auctions.

y-bot

y-bot

Looks like they are mostly real photo postcards. Any that are a "real photo" not a painting. Good luck with your auctions.

y-bot

Well I just put that some are real photo in the title so hopefully that draws some people in.

Just added some more stuff today including a Tooth Protectors and for you SNES fans I listed a sealed Sim City game as well. I also slashed the price of my Atlantis II even more to $3,950. :cool: :D

You should add "Topps" to your Star Wars sticker lot title and maybe 1980, 1983, ESB and/or ROTJ. There's a ton of different Star Wars cards sets and that will help people find yours. There all from The Empire Strikes Back & Return Of The Jedi.

y-bot

Edited by y-bot

Just added some more stuff today including a Tooth Protectors and for you SNES fans I listed a sealed Sim City game as well. I also slashed the price of my Atlantis II even more to $3,950. :cool: :D

You should add "Topps" to your Star Wars sticker lot title and maybe 1980, 1983, ESB and/or ROTJ. There's a ton of different Star Wars cards sets and that will help people find yours. There all from The Empire Strikes Back & Return Of The Jedi.

y-bot

Just did that. By the way Atlantis II is now $3,825 with best offer. :cool: :D

Where did you get that Room Of Doom from, that looks like it once belonged to me (before I got the whole set NIB) and I sealed it?

Thanks CPUWIZ for the information. I had a feeling that this was not an original seal. I even stated so in my auction. I am just glad I was able to spot it and state it in the auction. I will now change the auction and call it a reseal.

Edited by homerwannabee

Mildly off topic about your auctions:

I showed a friend that re-enacts your uniform and said that the stripes are because he was wounded and if the stitching around the patch/stripe looks like metal thread is either in real silver or gold otherwise known as the silver or gold star in modern times. It's also worth about $150 according to him. If you know anything at all and have documentation on the uniform it makes it worth more. There is also a museum in Belgium that buys that stuff and that is where he sold his uniform.

I showed a friend that re-enacts your uniform and said that the stripes are because he was wounded and if the stitching around the patch/stripe looks like metal thread is either in real silver or gold otherwise known as the silver or gold star in modern times. It's also worth about $150 according to him. If you know anything at all and have documentation on the uniform it makes it worth more. There is also a museum in Belgium that buys that stuff and that is where he sold his uniform.

There is no metal thread around the patch. There is yellow thread sewn into the red stripe and it is yellow, but I don't think it's gold. Must be a camera illusion. By the way the sealed Berenstein Bears is still .99 cents and so is the CIB Room of Doom.

Ihave both my uncles broonze stars, voluntary service medals, medal from the kings, medal of germany, medal of france and a few others. I would never part with them though. And there bronze stars are lined as are the 1934 to 1939 star they both got. Fuckin' Nazi's used bio gas on my uncle Rod the bastards. He died over there are didn't even know it untill 10 years after the war was over when they told him the gas pretty much took 30ish years from his life span :x

Here is a pic of some of the medals from WW2. I got all the ones from cival, WW1, vam, korea, any other war we fought in. also. It's a family tradition to be in the active service in my family, be in the active service and totally kick ass while your in it too. That is another important part. Every war but the current one we've done fighting in. I can't go cause I can't pass the medical anymore :(

Edited by Shawn Sr.