IGNORED

SI 7800 - Manual Posted! (See Last Post)

PacManPlus

There are a few people of the original 35 that I have not heard from.

Wow, too bad for them!

My cart arrived yesterday, Bob. Excellent work! The cart has been sent with a professional look and delivery.

Whoever is thinking about not paying up and giving up their reservation is just foolish, IMHO.

This cart is more than worth it!

-Trebor

There are a few people of the original 35 that I have not heard from.

Wow, too bad for them!

My cart arrived yesterday, Bob. Excellent work! The cart has been sent with a professional look and delivery.

Whoever is thinking about not paying up and giving up their reservation is just foolish, IMHO.

This cart is more than worth it!

-Trebor

Thanks, Trebor :)

I don't necessarily think it's that, though - there are some people who don't come on here that often and/or read their PMs. The problem I have is that sometimes when people lose interest they just don't respond. So I can't tell the difference between people who lost interest vs. someone who just hasn't answered yet.

Bob

P.S. One of those people just responded. :)

I don't necessarily think it's that, though - there are some people who don't come on here that often and/or read their PMs. The problem I have is that sometimes when people lose interest they just don't respond. So I can't tell the difference between people who lost interest vs. someone who just hasn't answered yet.

That's what the message tracker is for. ;)

Great! Thank you very much!

quote name='PacManPlus' date='Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:52 AM' post='1571494']

@nogardvfx, Atari Dogs, mdoerty

There are a few people of the original 35 that I have not heard from. Once I send the PM for the other 15 out, there very well may be some left.

Thanks!

Bob

I may have missed the answer, but is this going to be in the AA store. If it a limited release, I will stay on the list. But if it is going to be around, I hope to be having a Smurfy old time playing a Hell of a racecar game.

Yes, unnumbered carts will be available in the AA store eventually.

So I'm wondering how many ppl off the list would like a Space Invader 30th Ann Box that I am working on. I would need a complete updated list of names...if anybody backed out. But I hope to find a good/fast/cheaper way to print/cut/assemble these and if or when I do I would like to offer them to the #'d game owners with there # or name on each box if possible. I have no idea on the cost yet I have talk to a few ppl to print these for me and its not going to. be as cheap as I would have liked so far, plus I have to know how many of the clear boxes to get. Let me know what you think. It might be cheaper for me to send out the plastic box and CD with box art on it and have everybody cut and paste their own. Then you can all see how the assembly part is the worst thing about box making, you'll cry, throw your printer out a window, and have spend more than you think on supllies......oh, And then everyone can post a pic of their box to see what they came out like........That would be fun... :evil:

So PacManPlus....If you have a list of all the owners send it my way....I'll start seeing what I can do. No promises on this, so don't get you panties all torn up, Until I find a person or a place other than myself that will print all 12 sides on a thicker glossy photo paper for all who want them. It would take me many days to do this myself. So If I decide to do it MYSELF it would be only 1 or 2 at a time.....well see what happens...Just need to know who will be interested after saying all that.

1. Gambler172
  2. Trebor
  3. TrekMD
  4. Lord Helmet
  5. Sauron
  6. HatNJ
  7. ckirkman
  8. Captain Beard
  9. NE146
  10. Atariboy2600
  11. Allan
  12. Mitch