IGNORED

Previous 7800 HSC Rounds

shadow460

Well....I put Food Fight on there because it only lasted 3 days or so before October hit and we switched. Plus, it fits the "food" part of Thanksgiving.

So we got Food Fight, Dig Dug, KLAX, Winter Games, and Fatal Run.

Tell me what ya'll think......should it be shortened? What three games do ya'll want or should I keep it like this?

Well....I put Food Fight on there because it only lasted 3 days or so before October hit and we switched. Plus, it fits the "food" part of Thanksgiving.

So we got Food Fight, Dig Dug, KLAX, Winter Games, and Fatal Run.

Tell me what ya'll think......should it be shortened? What three games do ya'll want or should I keep it like this?

Five's too many. Winter Games could as easily fit Christmas, and Dig Dug fits anytime. I think at the most we should do three, or it'll be too unfocused.

Well, October has a theme to it. (And the only game I have that fits the theme is Galaga, which I get tired of playing pretty quickly...)

I suggest a theme for November, too: Games In Which Dauber Can Kick Everybody's Ass.

Final Standings: (even though it was a pretty sloooooow month)

Dark Chambers:

1. PressureCooker2600 - 43,890 [+10]

2. LarcenTyler - 22,730 [+9]

Midnight Mutants:

1. Atarifever - 71,590 *great score* [+10]

2. LarcenTyler - 5,800 [+9]

3. PressureCooker2600 - 2,860 [+8]

Galaga:

1. PressureCooker2600 - 81,590 [+10]

2. LarcenTyler - 58,250 [+9]

First off, don't ask me what the topic title means. ;)

Join us again for another fun month of ProSystem gaming! November's come and it's time for some serious twitch gaming. The games this month are Dig Dug and Food Fight. Be sure to suck down some soda before these games....you're going to need the reflex action.

Difficulty levels are:

Food Fight - Intermediate

Dig Dug - Normal

Overall Standings:

1. PressureCooker2600 [+38]

2. LarcenTyler [+27]

3. Atarifever [+10]

4. Artlover [+9]

5. Dauber [+5]

Let the mayhem begin!!

I'm going to want a camera this month, to back up that my scores are indeed as great as I post. I'm not the bragging type, but I figure if I draw a line in the sand like that, maybe more people will post just to make me look bad. So, in conclusion, I am going to win the Dig Dug one for sure, and no one (especially Godzillajoe and Shadow) can stop me.

I must be getting good at Dig Dug. My score isn't moving much past 50,000 anymore now. I'm getting 2 and 3 enemies at a time with the rocks most of the time, and only killing Fygar from the side to get extra points... and I'm thus dying around board 7 or so pretty much all the time. Yep, I'll be so good soon I'll stop making it out of board one. It's actually pretty disheartening to be doing so much better in each level, and still not getting close to my high scores because playing well means playing so risky. Actually, replace disheartening with infuriating.

Edited by Atarifever

Is anyone not playing because they don't have the game? Because I have a loose copy for free to anyone in the U.S. or Canada. Reply in this thread if you want it and then PM me the address. The catch? You must post a score in this thread, even if you don't receive it until after the month ends.

Dig Dug: 58290

Food Fight: 74800? (The game ended quickly and I couldn't get a pick of it)

I had the originals of those two! :)

The 7800 is probably the best overal game system Atari made. Dig Dug on this is nice.

post-4709-1195608160_thumb.jpg

post-4709-1195608185_thumb.jpg

Edited by doctorclu