IGNORED

Pac-Man Collection (ColecoVision) completed. Going beta test

opcode

• 1 month later...

Just played Pac-Man Plus last night, and it's as fantastic as ever.

This cartridge is a masterpiece; who would've thought a CV could do it?

It is a thing of beauty. Can't wait until he's back from Brazil and finishes up his DK project.

Unbelievable, I went through this thread from Fall '08 thinking I may find some way to buy a PMC. I saw at good deal games that it was sold out and thought I would just have to wait until someone wanted to sell their copy. I was so pumped to get to the 24th page of the thread and see a link to Opcode for a copy of it. I had been in the Opcode site and didnt see a link to a page for selling games, just bought the PMC and still dont know how to link to product page from the forum. Anywho, I got both mine and my wifes favorite teenage game, thanks a ton. Lenny C

• 5 months later...

Okay...so am I the only one to accidentally figure out a certain trick on Pac Man Collection that allows you to let's just say "move forward in the game a little faster" :?: :cool:

I haven't skimmed through this thread in awhile...but I didn't see it the last time I was here.

Eduardo...have you posted this info. anywhere like you did the Pac Man Plus thing?

Edited by Brockolye

Okay...so am I the only one to accidentally figure out a certain trick on Pac Man Collection that allows you to let's just say "move forward in the game a little faster" :?: :cool:

I haven't skimmed through this thread in awhile...but I didn't see it the last time I was here.

Eduardo...have you posted this info. anywhere like you did the Pac Man Plus thing?

Good, you found it... :)

Is he allowed to share or are we on our own. :roll: I suck at finding stuff like this! :?

Is he allowed to share or are we on our own. :roll: I suck at finding stuff like this! :?

He can share, no problem. The only reason I don't tell you the code right now is because I no longer remember it. It has been a while... :P

Lemme guess: at the title screen, highlight Pac-Man and punch in the numbers that correspond with "FAST" on a telephone?

Lemme guess: at the title screen, highlight Pac-Man and punch in the numbers that correspond with "FAST" on a telephone?

Almost you highlight Pac-Man and type 7587 (PLUS) on controller #2

I am curious about the skip ahead thing.

Edited by Yurkie

Almost you highlight Pac-Man and type 7587 (PLUS) on controller #2

I am curious about the skip ahead thing.

I know about PLUS, but I thought this was something in addition to that like a hidden Pac-Man Turbo...

Eduardo, how about a PMCII with Jr. Pac-Man, Pac/Ms. Pac Turbo, Ms. Pac Champion Edition and maybe some odd-balls like Ms. Berzerk and Joy Man?

So I just now figured out how this trick was intended to work. I've had a few private conversations on the subject and found out that I kinda cheated in stumbling upon it, having my Coleco controllers connected via my Roller Controller.

I had meant to pause the game but accidentally hit the wrong button.

Turns out that without the roller controller, you have to hit the same button simultaneously on both controllers.

HINT: Try to figure it out while in a game of Ms. Pac Man...it's more obvious than whle playing Pac Man or Pac Man Plus.

Let the rest of us know when you have it.

• Like 1

You should explain clearly how to do this before someone else does. Nice find!!! I tried it and it works on Pac-Man

You can also do that in the arcade version... that is, if you have access to the dip switches... :D

Now wait, I told Brock there were only two tricks hidden in PMC, but I just remembered a third one. Hint: it also works with the arcade game, though, again, you will need access to the machine's innards. But it is a pretty cool one...

• Like 1

Now wait, I told Brock there were only two tricks hidden in PMC, but I just remembered a third one. Hint: it also works with the arcade game, though, again, you will need access to the machine's innards. But it is a pretty cool one...

I will have to think about this as I can't remember alot about the Arcade...when I get a chance I'll have to do a little research...Thanx for the tip!