IGNORED

Atari CX40 usb joystick by Curt

Philsan

• 2 months later...

I ordered a few as a family Christmas present, and had to explain the charge to my wife a few days ago when the CC bill came. It will be easier to explain when I actually have a product. ;) I played M.U.L.E. with my daughters over Christmas break and it was quite painful to have to use (and share!) the keyboard. It's very difficult waiting in anticipation of some very good times! :)

The ultimate will be using a USB CX-40 with an Atarimax USB cart...

The problem is: you have to patch every game that shall work with the joystick. And somebody must send cas this joystick that he can write a driver ( I think he is the only one, who ever wrote drivers for the USB cartridge).

WOOHOO! We're getting close to mid January now, so a week or two. Woohoo again!!

Nathan - not speaking in any official capacity on this right now, but please keep in mind the following thread, as it may or may not effect the release date -

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...137147&st=0

It heart problems cropping up again happened to pick a bad time.

• 4 weeks later...
WOOHOO! We're getting close to mid January now, so a week or two. Woohoo again!!

Nathan - not speaking in any official capacity on this right now, but please keep in mind the following thread, as it may or may not effect the release date -

How's he doing by now? Any word on joystick shipments?

I totally understand and am being patient about it. Things happen and I can't fault anyone for that. Like you said, bad timing.

Do let us know how he's doing, and wish him well for me again.

Nathan

I understand that Curt's health problems have put a wrench in things, and I'm very glad he's starting to feel better. However, since I pre-paid for a bunch of joysticks that my wife has yet to see, I am having a hard time stalling on her request to ask for a refund. :(

According to the Legacy site they have started shipping. Depending when you ordered, it's possible that it's in the mail or will be soon.

Mitch

• 2 weeks later...