IGNORED

Atari CX40 usb joystick by Curt

Philsan

I ordered in October and still haven't received anything either. I guess they could ship on March 31st and still be considered shipped in March. Cutting Curt some slack given what he has been through seems reasonable to me so I'm just going to sit on my hands for another month and hope for the best.

But no one has received anything yet. I'll believe they are shipping when someone posts that they have received one

Theoretically, it's possible that all of them shipped out and no one received any of them.

Another 7 days on and no one has a product in there hands?!!

But no one has received anything yet. I'll believe they are shipping when someone posts that they have received one

Theoretically, it's possible that all of them shipped out and no one received any of them.

Another 7 days on and no one has a product in there hands?!!

Relax. The man is trying to recover hismelf to health. You'll get your products. Try to be a bit understanding

and not cause Curt any more stress. He's got enough problems and your joystick is hardly priority over his

well being.

I'm sure I will, I have every faith in Curt, but some kind of message/re-assurance/truth would be nice.

I know the guy has gone through a lot recently, but he has managed to post on several other topics, maybe it would have been nice to have some sort of news.

*UPDATE*

First off an apology to Curt for my attitude, guess you should not post when tired/drunk or both.

There is an update on the Legacy site that states that there has been some problem with Google checkout and some of the orders have been missed by the system. Unfortunately my order was one of these. Curt has promised me to get them shipped this week :thumbsup:

*UPDATE*

First off an apology to Curt for my attitude, guess you should not post when tired/drunk or both.

There is an update on the Legacy site that states that there has been some problem with Google checkout and some of the orders have been missed by the system. Unfortunately my order was one of these. Curt has promised me to get them shipped this week :thumbsup:

Thanks for the info. I ordered on the 17th of October and have yet to receive anything so I've just dropped him an email.

Apparently I too fall into this category. Curt sent me a PM on March 15th and I sent him a copy of my receipt as he was otherwise unaware of my order. I haven't heard back yet but it was encouraging to learn that there was an explanation for the delay. Hopefully this will be sorted out shortly and the good times will be a rolling...

I'll jump in too and say I ordered 2 sticks on Oct. 25th. I sent Curt an email with my receipt number and shipping address. He replied within minutes, apologized and said he'd get them out ASAP. :)

Interesting, he's still to reply to me and I emailed him twice (from different accounts) over the course of 3 days :(

I'll jump in too and say I ordered 2 sticks on Oct. 25th. I sent Curt an email with my receipt number and shipping address. He replied within minutes, apologized and said he'd get them out ASAP. :)

Interesting, he's still to reply to me and I emailed him twice (from different accounts) over the course of 3 days :(

i haven't received a reply either

I have no idea what is going on, other than its almost 6 months after I ordered and I have not even a reply....

Top that off with no confirmed shipped sticks makes you wonder. The rough math is somehwere around $150k that people have laid out to get nothing for the last 5 months...

There was one guy claiming to have recieved his, but his pics are suspicious...

There was one guy claiming to have recieved his, but his pics are suspicious...

The pictures are interesting as they show a joystick with the Atari logo whereas all the pictures I've seen do NOT have the Atari logo. If anyone is curious, these are the pictures that jmount posted at Lemon 64:

Pq1R_rxS.jpg aV1PVlYi.jpg

Also interesting is that we've all been told there was a mixup with Google Checkout but it appears that someone that purchased through Amazon has also not received their joystick(s). See here if you're curious. Take note of the second 'review' which is from someone claiming to have their joystick. Guess who? James Mount (who has only ever posted one review at Amazon). Frankly, I don't know what to think at this point. :(

Curt's surprise that some orders were lost suggests that some orders were fulfilled so why is it that nobody else, not a single person, has said they've received their joystick(s) and posted pictures? That's what I can't wrap my brain around.