IGNORED

Regrets you may have made with your game collection?

Like many, I have quite a few collecting-related regrets, but the one that bugs me the most is selling off my copy of Flintstones: Surprise at Dinosaur Peak back in 2004. It was one of those perfect collecting moments; I found it at a thrift shop for literally a few bucks. Unfortunately, I needed money badly since I had just lost my job and ended up selling it on eBay for around $60.00 (which was actually the going rate at the time). Needless to say, looking at current prices, the end result was bad for me :(

I probably posted in this thread a while ago, but I don't remember what I said. Thinking on the question now, a few regrets do come to mind.

1. Trading my CIB Neo Geo AES Gold for a NIB PlayStation 2 system (this was when they were still hard to get). Now the US AES Gold is ridiculously expensive.

2. Throwing away my Nokia N-Gage QD kiosk (the full standup version). It would be nice to take that thing to gaming conventions, but unfortunately it's in a landfill somewhere now. I doubt I will ever come across another.

3. Selling various CIB systems too cheap. The Virtual Boy and Jaguar come to mind. Parted with them for $50 - $75 each. Now that I want to re-obtain them, they are going to cost me upwards of $200 each for nice specimins.