IGNORED

4 sega genesis protos 150 shipped

Buyatari

Carzy I am glad ya got those Proto's. That was a great deal. Like I said, If I was into sega, I would have been all over em.

Yeah, I don't collect SEGA either, they were mainly for my friend at work but neither of us wanted 2 of the same game so we split them up.

So is this you or your buddy?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=300311069572

That one is mine, I was going to let them sit in my closet for a few years then sell them but I am getting stressed out from all the junk in my house - lol

Looks like I will at least break even so far, not bad, but it has 5 watchers so look out! Maybe I will be able to retire :D

Carzy I am glad ya got those Proto's. That was a great deal. Like I said, If I was into sega, I would have been all over em.

Yeah, I don't collect SEGA either, they were mainly for my friend at work but neither of us wanted 2 of the same game so we split them up.

That one is mine, I was going to let them sit in my closet for a few years then sell them but I am getting stressed out from all the junk in my house - lol

Looks like I will at least break even so far, not bad, but it has 5 watchers so look out! Maybe I will be able to retire :D

Just admit you buy to resell at times. Nothing wrong with that.

Just admit you buy to resell at times. Nothing wrong with that.

I bought these for no other reason then re selling, I never denied that. If my friend didn't want 2 of them I never would have bought them, I'll take a $75 gamble on 2 but not $150 on 4. Everybody else had plenty of time to get them, nobody wanted them so I didn't take anything away from potential collectors hands and my buddy really does like Sega so he is happy with his 2, well except for the fact I ruined one of his labels trying to see what was under it :D . I really was going to sit on them for a while though and hopefully let the value increase but I just have to much shit in my house right now, I don't really like Sega and I'm broke so I figured I would sell one and see what happens. If it does good I'll put the other one up, if not it will go in my closet for a while and hopefully be sought after some day :) Don't worry homer, I do not have any problem with people knowing I bought these to re sell ;)

Sometimes I can't believe people "assume" something is not a proto just by looking at a label.

To quote the words of someone in the Street Fighter community, "you just don't know."

Though I have to say, I have had people ask for pictures/testing/differences, the whole 9 yards, and have NO money after I did all that work. That's why I stopped doing things like that for sales....rather just get rid of something at a price and be done with them.