IGNORED

my xbox is RROD!

Zeptari

I fixed it! :D :party: and it was not too hard. I bought the tube of arctic silver thermal paste and some small washers and with some careful work it really worked.

Good deal. I fixed my day 1 console a long time back... 3 weeks before they extended the warranty. Kind of pissed me off a little bit. If I had gone ahead and payed for the repair they would have refunded it when they extended the warranty. Anyway, glad you got it working.

I fixed it! :D :party: and it was not too hard. I bought the tube of arctic silver thermal paste and some small washers and with some careful work it really worked.

Good deal. I fixed my day 1 console a long time back... 3 weeks before they extended the warranty. Kind of pissed me off a little bit. If I had gone ahead and payed for the repair they would have refunded it when they extended the warranty. Anyway, glad you got it working.

Thanks! I had logged my info in at microsoft and they said the console was definitely out of warranty and if I paid to have them fix it it would have been more cost effective to just buy another refurb from Gamestop.

• 1 month later...