IGNORED

Atari Chat Mondays from 8-10pm Eastern... Home on AA!

A hoot indeed. :)

Yeah, I don't know what was in the water last night, lol, but you guys were in rare form. The only behaving was bad behaving and I'm not sure it was so bad it's good. :ponder: Seriously, I can't even leave the room around you guys, lmao. Not that I'm much better sometimes but still. :D

At least for the most part the "Official" chat was pretty well behaved it's just the "After Hours" chat, lol. Jboy, Mark, Wickey, Gamerz, Imp, CA, kroog, dtp, rt and everyone you truly are priceless and make my Monday nights, lol. Even when I am in a lot of pain, you all get me to smile and laugh.

It's awesome to see our core chat room grow and we had 14 or 15 last night.

Again, thanks to Albert and Sauron for joining us and hopefully you can join us next week as well. Thanks to Mike for hosting it even though it was extra buggy and a south wind(thank you dtp) kept things going like a revolving door. We did talk about various things Atari, CA, and I'm going to have to play a round of Tapper today in everyone's honor with Bean. :) Let ssee there was Saboteur, GoSub, Tapper mentioned that I can think of quicky. There were also NES finds mentioned as well as my BoxedColecovision with Expansion modules 1&2 that I got for $25 so I can finally play colecovision games. We should probably tone it down a bit for next week though, lol.

I'm just glad at least a couple of us still have our posting privileges for now. :ponder:

... and for the record there were no pics of me shared, lmao... Ataribunny dot com, rotflmao. Priceless.

I'll have to figure out something special for next week. I'm just not sure yet what that will be. :twisted:

It is nice to connect with everyone in "real time", although the longitude difference means that those of us east of the Atlantic are probably always going to be bleary-eyed, and attempting to pass off barely coherent drivel as conversation.

I can't help feeling that I missed out a little yesterday, as I don't remember too much of the stuff that Carmel mentioned, but I do recall a little innuendo (and I had previously thought that that was an Italian suppository...)

It's always great to hear what everyone is up to, and I'm looking forward to next week already.

<note to self - buy more coffee beans>

:)

Well, I have one very super guest confirmed for Monday though I am still waiting on a couple replies so I don't want to formally announce it yet. I do hope that Albert will be able to join us again as well. :)

But, I hope you guys aren't sauerkrauts with your needing sleep, and get your bum in there anyway. :P

Well, I have one very super guest confirmed for Monday though I am still waiting on a couple replies so I don't want to formally announce it yet. I do hope that Albert will be able to join us again as well. :)

But, I hope you guys aren't sauerkrauts with your needing sleep, and get your bum in there anyway. :P

I will be there. :)

Last Mondays chat proved that we're all totally crazy!! :rolling:

Hope next week will be as much fun! :D

I really hope the chatroom software will be improved, a few times the text got stuck for quite a while and i had a hard time catching up after it worked again... After everything froze up again some time after 5am i went to sleep.

It is nice to connect with everyone in "real time", although the longitude difference means that those of us east of the Atlantic are probably always going to be bleary-eyed, and attempting to pass off barely coherent drivel as conversation.

Yeah, you can say that again! :lolblue:

I also have to improve my english, sometimes it's difficult for me to find the right words and i end up posting something totally stupid. :dunce:

Hmm... that gives me an idea who next week's guest could be... :ponder:

Well, looks like it's a wrap for this Monday's special guests. We will be joined by 2 unique and talented individuals.

I'll officially announce them on Monday as a reminder. If you figure them out from all the clues before Monday then.. shh and you guys know I don't mean to be so Gruff with my 'pun'ishment.

So, everything is just ducky and hope to Sea many of you there! ;)

*Update* I now have a 3rd special guest confirmed for after 9PM. Yay! :)

ps - I also want to wish all those dads, uncles, grand dads, cousins, big brothers etc. and any guy who has a positive influence in any child's life a very Happy Father's Day. The world definitely can use all the good people it can get to make a difference and Thank You for all you do. :)

Ok, my church's carnival is this week and I have volunteered at it for over 20 yrs. wow that makes me feel old. Anyway if I am a bit late that would be why.

Tonight's guests will hopefully include iwan-iwanowitsch-goratschin who is a very unique collector especially in pictures and was voted "Atari Hall of Fame Person of the Year", neotokeo2001 hopefully sometimes around or after 9PM, as well as SeaGtGruff who definitely can add to the technical aspect of the conversation.

It's welcome to all and hopefully we'll have a great time! :)

Here's a link to the chatroom software on CTCW for anyone checking it out for the first time - http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/chat/chasethechuckwagon