IGNORED

Atari Chat Mondays from 8-10pm Eastern... Home on AA!

So what happened??? I have overslept........ :(

We set a record for over 20 people at one point,SeaGTGruff and neotokeo2001 stopped by,and we discussed everything from Batman for the 2600 to Jeff "Minty Fresh" Minter and Asteroids 3000.

So what happened??? I have overslept........ :(

We set a record for over 20 people at one point,SeaGTGruff and neotokeo2001 stopped by,and we discussed everything from Batman for the 2600 to Jeff "Minty Fresh" Minter and Asteroids 3000.

Damn! My alarm clock worked but I said to myself..........only another 5 min.....! This is a classic!!

Waking up at 2:00 am isn´t that funny.......lol

I hope to join next week!!!!

Good news everyone. I have purchased a new chat client that supports expanded screens, proper chat history, clickable urls, and lots more. Look for it coming on line sometime yet this week but definitely before your assault on the Atari chat next Monday.

Great turnout last night too. I think the chat experience will be much better from here on out. Thanks all !

Good news everyone. I have purchased a new chat client that supports expanded screens, proper chat history, clickable urls, and lots more. Look for it coming on line sometime yet this week but definitely before your assault on the Atari chat next Monday.

Great turnout last night too. I think the chat experience will be much better from here on out. Thanks all !

Great...looking foward to it!!

I tried to get in on the Wensday Xbox chat one day last week or the week before but at 9pm no one was in the chat.

Was it a bust?

I'll would like to join a chat sometime soon. I always forget about it though.

ya, the other chat nights are kind of sputtering. The Atari chat is growing nicely and is something you can all count on for Monday nights. I need to keep pushing the other chat nights though. Sorry no one was in there on Wednesday. Let's try again tomorrow :) Maybe the new chat room will be up then too, so you can all come in and check it out.

Current chat room participants, please read this thread:

http://www.chasingthechuckwagon.com/forum/...p=9073#post9073

Thank you, sorry if we sounded unthankful for the other, it surely wasnt that. I am glad you have done this.

No problem. I use it too and was getting sick of it. Needed to be done. This should be much more pleasant :)

Edited by Parrothead

Thanks Mike, looking forward to it! :thumbsup:

Edited by Impaler_26

Chuckwagon chat has been upgraded and is new and improved. Give it a try. Atari chat is open 24/7 :)

You will need to reregister. Please try and use the same user id in both the auction site and chat areas.

http://www.chasethechuckwagon.com/html/gamingchatrooms.html

Be sure to listen to RetroArcadeRadio.com while chatting .