IGNORED

Atari Chat Mondays from 8-10pm Eastern... Home on AA!

It makes me sad to hear what you have to put up with! :( I really hope you both will feel better very soon!

I also think it would be better to see a regular physician instead of going to those jerks at the ER again!

My thoughts and prayers go out to you!

I'm back, scraped up from the side of the road and held together with duct tape and super glue. I'm very sorry if I worried anyone, I've just been sick and lost phone and internet for a few. I know a couple people were quite concerned and that really does mean a lot. Thank you.

PacManPlus lives on LI and we've had a few get togethers at his place with friends if that is who you mean?

Hey who was the one in the chat that held a gaming party that lives on Long Island? Also 900th post w00t!!!

I'm back, scraped up from the side of the road and held together with duct tape and super glue. I'm very sorry if I worried anyone, I've just been sick and lost phone and internet for a few. I know a couple people were quite concerned and that really does mean a lot. Thank you.

Welcome back, glad you are ok :)

PacManPlus lives on LI and we've had a few get togethers at his place with friends if that is who you mean?

Hey who was the one in the chat that held a gaming party that lives on Long Island? Also 900th post w00t!!!

Glad you're back! I hope you and the Bean are feeling better?

I'm glad you're back! :)

So are you and Bean feeling better? I hope you two are ok and recover soon!