IGNORED

PHANTASM SHIPPING NOW Limited Edition

Whats the difference between the Metallic and regular labels?

Any pics?

Thanks

I don't have any pictures of the metallic label yet. The label is printed on a thick foil that makes the art bright and reflective without losing any of the color. I will put up a picture as soon as I can but I guarantee that the picture will not do it justice. If I had to choose I would take the metallic version.

the music is awesome, its literally almost identical to the movie.

I think it's Ross Geller on his Casio :D

Just kidding, it sounds great! Like I don't wanna go outside and walk home from my friends house in the dark because its too scary!

Ahh the good Ole times. I wish that was all that was scary in the world.

The dark to a youngn' is sooooo spooky!

Especially after watching Halloween or Phantasm at your friends home on BETA! LOL!

and you live 4 country blocks away with rustling leaves on trees and the spooky moonlight. I Never was afraid of the dark playing jail break or something like that but to walk home late, I think it's the quiet that made it so scary :ponder:

I remember seeing Halloween & Phantasm in the theater when I was young, I think I was 9. This is when theaters were small. 2 Screens was normal back then, they weren't the 15 or more you see today, but the theatre I was at was a single old style with an actual stage. I miss the old "Movie Box" as it was called when I was a kid. I just now got so interested in what I could find about the theater (if anything since it closed around '87-'88) on the net, that I went searchin in the middle of writing this post and here's is all I could find The Movie Box I wish there were some pics of it on there but there is some neat info and some neat comments by people at that webpage (though it was never an Adult theater as one poster there asked, that was a different theater a town over). The movie's were a $1!!!!! Friday night still a $1! How could you go wrong? I thought it was the cheapest and greatest thing ever being a 9yo. The popcorn was real movie theatre popcorn and it made it smell like a real ole time movie theatre should.

Anyhow back to Phantasm & Halloween, seeing them on the Big Screen, going outside to leave to go home was quite scary and at the same time, trying not to look like you were scared, especially to your older brother and his friends lol! Ha, I saw some very weird and scary movies there. The weirdest had to be Parasite. Demi Moore was in it but was unknown at the time and there were a few bad 3-D movies that came out around this time, 1982-ish.

Oh the scary memories. I can't wait to play the game.

Cheers

Edited by Phantom