IGNORED

PHANTASM SHIPPING NOW Limited Edition

^lol. "any chance of a reissue?" this is the 1st game launch ive taken part in on here so im pretty excited. i used every spare penny i had for this game.

This will probably be it. I have several games to release soon so I will be moving on to those next.

-=SOLD OUT=-

Last copy will be listed on EBAY when the games start shipping. Thanks to everyone for making the game possible and I will post here when I start shipping them out.

^more games!? sweet! any hints you could give as to what they may be?

you should do a game based on The Thing (my favorite movie of all time) where you play as the thing and move around an arctic base, assimilating its inhabitants.

or a pac-man clone where the power pill is replaced by the sunglasses and you can only eat certain enemies.

god im such a nerd. :D

the basic plot of the movie is a kid discovers sinister shenanigans at the local cemetery perpetrated by the "tall man". the tall man is harvesting the recent dead and sending them through an interdimensional gateway,located in the funeral home, where the bodies are transformed into small, dwarvish slaves. i don't think any purpose for this was given in the movie. its a series of 4 films but ive only seen the 1st one.

in all honesty, the film isn't very well directed. but it has great music, interesting ideas and an overall creepy atmosphere. its a little campy but the general tone is kinda disturbing.

can some one school me here whats PHANTASM?

GASP! BLASPHEMY!

Just Kidding. Phantasm is one of my favorite horror films from when I was a kid. Great story, creepy characters and some cool music. Plus who can forget "The Ball"? A definite Must See for any fan of Horror/Sci Fi if you ask me.

^more games!? sweet! any hints you could give as to what they may be?

you should do a game based on The Thing (my favorite movie of all time) where you play as the thing and move around an arctic base, assimilating its inhabitants.

or a pac-man clone where the power pill is replaced by the sunglasses and you can only eat certain enemies.

god im such a nerd. :D

GOSUB II

Alien Greed 3

Elvira

Ghost Hunters

and a few more...

The Thing is actually something that I have in the works. I have been amassing some DVD's to include with a possible future game.

There was a hack of Alien called The Thing.

post-3832-1244159752_thumb.png

post-3832-1244159689_thumb.png

post-3832-1244159729_thumb.png

Edited by neotokeo2001
  • Like 1

the simple fact that a Thing game is even being thought about, completely made my day. :D

Diddo that...

My Very close to fav movie ever...but ALIEN beats it for me...mostly cuz the bad music in the Thing.

It works and doesnt....but the movie still rocks.

I very excited to get all of these.

So far on what is shown they look GREAT!

Alien Greed 3

Elvira :lust:

Ghost Hunters

AWESOME NEO! :D