IGNORED

PHANTASM SHIPPING NOW Limited Edition

yay nothing again today.

i am beyond irritated at the postal system. i never thought it would take longer to receive a package shipped from florida in nj, than places like chicago or wisconsin. im livid because this is ridiculous.

im not mad at mr. dayton in the least. im just worried that it got lost in the mail and that $40 might be flushed away.

yay nothing again today.

i am beyond irritated at the postal system. i never thought it would take longer to receive a package shipped from florida in nj, than places like chicago or wisconsin. im livid because this is ridiculous.

im not mad at mr. dayton in the least. im just worried that it got lost in the mail and that $40 might be flushed away.

Don't worry, you're not alone. I haven't gotten mine yet either.

yay nothing again today.

Don't worry, you're not alone. I haven't gotten mine yet either.

ok, now i don't feel so bad lol. patience isn't a virtue i possess. :P

Anyone who hasn't received there Limited Edition of Phantasm just let me know so I can check on it.

The hold up on the Special and Premium version has been fixed so they should start shipping next week. Sorry for the extra delay in shipping. Here are a few pics of the Premium cartridge to hold you over. The special editions have the same label with a black shell. It is hard to get a good picture of the label but believe me they are very cool.

post-3832-1246497299_thumb.jpg

post-3832-1246497313_thumb.jpg

Edited by neotokeo2001

normally i dont mind waiting. im just incredibly irritated that people on the other side of the country got theirs a week ago and us on the east coast, far closer to the point of origin, haven't gotten anything yet.

Edited by xg4bx