IGNORED

FS: New CV Release - FIREMAN ! 2nd run? Pls read

coleconut

Got mine yesterday - VERY well packaged. Ditto with regard to the glue not holding. Any suggestions for glue apart from white glue? Would a Pritt stick be okay?

I have used a Pritt stick to glue the labels that were coming off from Opcode carts (most notably Pac-Man Collection, Magical Tree and Yie Ar Kung-Fu. Works like a charm. :)

What the sweet hell is a "Pritt stick"?

I Google'd it, its the original glue stick. I had used a glue stick - seemed like a logical idea - not Pritt brand.

Didnt work, but then again it was a no-name drug store "permanent glue stick"

Thanks for your patience, it was a learning experience and nipped in the bud, unfortunately not soon enough for a few of you.

I feel bad.

See my Ebay ad for 2 new and 1 slightly used Permanent Glue Stick.

What the sweet hell is a "Pritt stick"?

LOL - that's the prettiest form of swearing I've seen in years :D I didn't realise that Pritt was not well known in the US. It was the first glue stick brand I ever saw when I was growing up in the UK and the name became synonymous with glue sticks in the UK in the same way Sellotape did with sticky tape.

In the video game collectors scene I know, it's common to use a glue stick to fix a label on a game cartridge. So, I did apply the same logic to fix my label to the cartridges I do.. and I think it's a Pritt glue stick we can see in one of my videos I've published on Youtube.

In the video game collectors scene I know, it's common to use a glue stick to fix a label on a game cartridge. So, I did apply the same logic to fix my label to the cartridges I do.. and I think it's a Pritt glue stick we can see in one of my videos I've published on Youtube.

I can certainly recommend the Pritt brand for glue sticks. I've tried quite a few of the brands available here in Canada and many of them are just plain useless.

Edited by Ikrananka

I usually use Elmer's Rubber Cement glue

Sounds weird? ... maybe, but it is a very nice glue

The only bad thing I can say is, it take a bit to dry, otherwise works great

I'm with ya on the rubber cement... works AWESOME if you read the label and do permanent adhesion. (You know, the part where you put glue on the label, AND on the cart; let it dry for a bit; then stick em together. You can just rub off any excess! Works a charm!)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...

One's up on eBay currently, I think it ends tomorrow, so if you really want this game, I would recommend putting forth your best possible bid seeing as there are no guarantees about a possible new run being produced.

Nah, no needs to pay that much

Making another run of Fireman would be welcomed by the newcomers

In fact, alot of folks missed the initial release

• Like 2