IGNORED

FS: New CV Release - FIREMAN ! 2nd run? Pls read

coleconut

Right but in the case of GnZ, the programmer just don't want to have another run

I am still confused by this. Can someone please give me one good reason to have a limited run with production numbers below the amount of demand for the game? Maybe I am missing something, but I just don't get it.

I am still confused by this. Can someone please give me one good reason to have a limited run with production numbers below the amount of demand for the game? Maybe I am missing something, but I just don't get it.

At the time that GnZ was released, the CV Homebrew scene was smaller as far as the number of people buying games, so back then maybe 50-60 of a release would sell compared to now... about 100 seems to be a good number to produce.

Edited by NIAD

At the time that GnZ was released, the CV Homebrew scene was smaller as far as the number of people buying games, so back then maybe 50-60 of a release would sell compared to now... about 100 seems to be a good number to produce.

That makes a bit more sense then. I just wish I didn't have to pay absurd eBay prices just to get a copy.

Permanently shutting down production (especially when the means to produce more exists) does not seem like the most community friendly avenue to take. Its not like this is a rare early 80's mail-order only game where just 50 copies were known to exist. Come on... we are artificially creating a rare game by consciously halting any further production! Call me bitter, I guess, I just don't see how this makes any sense. It only benefits the original 50 owners who now have "rare gem" and will at some point down the road make a nice profit from a fellow community member.

• Like 2

I'd be interested in Fireman as well.

As far as Ghosts N Zombies goes: I think it's a bunch of shit. A second run could be done with a different label or cartridge to differentiate from the first run. People who missed out (like me) just want to play the phucking game. Make it a cart and manual only release.

I'd be interested in Fireman as well.

As far as Ghosts N Zombies goes: I think it's a bunch of shit. A second run could be done with a different label or cartridge to differentiate from the first run. People who missed out (like me) just want to play the phucking game. Make it a cart and manual only release.

This is not my decision, I'm all in for a second release

The programer don't want us to make another batch

But the good news is I will soon working on Ghost n Goblins using the megacart