IGNORED

Game Console covers revisted

oldjd

Ok,I posted this couple months ago,but have a several more offerings.

My wife does these covers for consoles,and they look pretty darn good.

There are some wrinkles in odd spots on the pictures,but thats because she had to use consoles that were missing parts(joysticks) etc.

Anyway,when I posted last time,I had alot of you who had interest,but wanted Atari/Coleco etc insignias.

Theres a couple of reasons she cant do that,one being copyrights,the other the expense to digitize the logos to work on the embroidery machines.

Take a look at the pictures,as you will notice theres a couple different colors now,and more offerings.

Basically she can do just about any console made.

She can also personalize them,with your name if wanted.

So.....take a peek...your input is welcome and of course your business is appreciated.I have more pictures,of different consoles if your interested

Price is $15.00 plus shipping,which would be cheap.

And finally,Al,yes that Al,got one from us awhile back,and was pleased with it,so if you want the seal of approval from a recognized authority,Im sure he will vouch for her.

Thanks all

Jerry

• Like 2

To answer some of the questions

1)Yes will ship to Canada

2)Yes on the Vectrex,but....I dont have a "carcass" to use for fit,so if your willing to get dimensions,it can probably be done.

3)What she has made so far:

Atari 2600

Atari 5200

atari 7800

Atari Rainbow

atari 5200 Trakball

Intellivision 1 and 2

Colecovision

Nintendo

Super Nintendo

Sega Dreamcast

Sega genesis

And as I mentioned previously,she can add some personalization to it,

like your name or if you call the console some kind of pet name.

sony Playstation

Ya know,I tried to open that file,and then I tried some more.And I finally came to the conclusion that either Im to stupid to figure it out,or I dont have the program to view it.

If you have suggestions or something I should have to open it,let me know.

Old dogs can learn new tricks

oldjd, things happen late here in El Paso, gas is up, jobs are down and I've been pinching every penny and whenever I buy something for myself I feel guilty, so I haven't been spending too much at all (really, maybe five bucks a week-- way down from earlier even this year). As for a personal saying, something like:

IF YOU TOUCH MY SATURN

GOD WILL RAIN DOWN UPON YOU

LOCUSTS WITH SHOTGUNS

SO BACK OFF

:roll:

When I get funds I will give you another shout. But that's what I'd like on my cover whenever I do get one. I didn't see it on that list, so I would also send dimensions.

I don't have the money right now but I might have it soon, but if you just want the vectrex dimensions they are 9¾ x 11½ x 14½

If these covers become available for the Vectrex I would definitely like to buy two, possibly even three.

regards

VectrexMad!

Edited by VectrexMad!

If someone can post a pix of the vectrex unit that would help.

Yes can do Playstations.

Like I said I have the majority of the consoles that she has made the covers for here.That way she can fit them correctly.

If any of you have a console that you want a cover for ,that we dont have.Pictures and dimensions will help

If someone can post a pix of the vectrex unit that would help.

Yes can do Playstations.

Like I said I have the majority of the consoles that she has made the covers for here.That way she can fit them correctly.

If any of you have a console that you want a cover for ,that we dont have.Pictures and dimensions will help

there are pictures of just about every angle of it here except the back http://www.classicgamecreations.com/vecpix.html

would it be possible to get a vectrex cover that looked like this dustcovers.jpg

Thats a vectrex original dust cover and I would like one that at least looks like the original, originals go for over 100 dollars

Edit: ok the image didn't show up so heres the sight where I got the picture http://www.vectrex.nl/gfx/misc/dustcovers.jpg

Edited by Videogamecollector123

The one link,really didnt show much.The other shows the cover,but its hard to get a idea of perimeters by looking at it.

Thats why I usually let her use a "carcass" so that she can get the exact fit.

Anybody have a Vectrex carcass they want to donate for about a week?lol

See,in looking at the picture it appears that there are heavy sewn seams at the corners,and I dont know how practical that could be.

If you look at the pictures I posted of the atari units theres a bit of slack at edges,so that it doesnt fit so tight,that you have to fight with it

Btw Iwan,my wife said thank you for the compliments

yeah, I definitely would want a vectrex cover- I said that in your last post.

I think that they don't do much complexity on the embroidery designs. It's unfortunate that you can't do 2 tone designs, I think that would be worth another $5 to folks. As in single color logo taken from the web. There could be copyright issues, but I doubt anyone would care about Vectrex or some of the others at this level.