IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

9 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

It was an Intelligentvision one. The really rare ones are the white box original ones that Joe made

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, cmart604 said:

It was an Intelligentvision one. The really rare ones are the white box original ones that Joe made

I agree, the white ones are really really rare.

The Intelligentvision ones are quite rare now. That price doesn't surprise me a lot.

I'm probably just being anal but it bothered me that I have the System Changer and the ECS but my INTV2 is the non red-stripe one.

I was watching this auction for 2 non working ones.  One is red-stripe.  They sent me an offer and I made a counter offer that was accepted.

Hopefully I can just swap innards from one of my working INTV2 into the red-stripe.  Also I do have lots of spare components so maybe I can actually get one or both working.

Worst case I have 4 (3.5 by the looks) more backup controllers and a PSU.  Fingers crossed. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/175224027985

Edited by Sinjinhawke
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I'm probably just being anal but it bothered me that I have the System Changer and the ECS but my INTV2 is the non red-stripe one.

I was watching this auction for 2 non working ones.  One is red-stripe.  They sent me an offer and I made a counter offer that was accepted.

Hopefully I can just swap innards from one of my working INTV2 into the red-stripe.  Also I do have lots of spare components so maybe I can actually get one or both working.

Worst case I have 4 (3.5 by the looks) more backup controllers and a PSU.  Fingers crossed. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/175224027985

I have a non-red stripe INTV2 i swapped controllers from. I think it is working except for controllers. It may be of some help for you for parts. You can have it if you pay shipping.

(I try to stay away from the 2s because i already have so many 2609s).

PM me if you want it.

1649100887368376430010655476165.jpg

2 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

I have a non-red stripe INTV2 i swapped controllers from. I think it is working except for controllers. It may be of some help for you for parts. You can have it if you pay shipping.

PM me if you want it.

1649100887368376430010655476165.jpg

Wow.  Thanks.  That’s very nice.  I do have 2 working no stripe ones so I’m good.   I mostly play on my Sears but I bring out the 2 for the system changer and it does look good with the ECS.  

On 4/4/2022 at 1:57 AM, Morpheus said:

Looks like they relisted and sold as a $50 BIN:

eBay link

2 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

Been probably buying a little more than I should lately, but mainly using money from my excess sell off to finance.  Here are a few of the Intellivision goodies I’ve acquired this last month. 

4EA69423-9352-4852-93D2-3FB3E643F642.thumb.jpeg.833c0ab1ba27b30c2e7c3c69b71607aa.jpeg

Bill,

You find always amazing stuff!!!

That MotU II is really cool!?

Haven’t seen it on Ebay nor the other usual websites (etsy, Mercari, tec…)

Either you have been very fast either you have some secret sources…?

In any case congratulations !!!

• Like 2

On 4/4/2022 at 3:36 PM, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

PM me if you want it.

The two non-functional INTV2's arrived today.  All four controllers work great (as far as INTV2 controllers can).  One is pretty beat up. 

One of the machines booted to a black screen.  I swapped out the 16-bit RAM chip and it came to life and works well. 

The other one starts up and the ROM based graphics look fine but anything not ROM looks like a mess.  I probably need to replace the GRAM chips.  I do have extras.  Haven't tried the included power supply but so far seems like $45 well spent.  And now I have a Red Stripe INTV2.  :)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I got these 2 Canadian version Donkey Kong & Carnival games in a Lot i recently purchased.

Tell me if anyone has seen this before... i havent. The Carnival cart label is in English, but it also comes with an unused cart label that is in French/ Canadian. It is stapled to inside on instruction manual. I also noticed that part of the inner box that holds the cart is stapled with the same type of staple. Is this normal? Im not sure if it was produced this way or done after the fact.

20220409_150451.jpg

20220413_144518.jpg

20220413_144433.jpg

20220409_150638.jpg

20220409_150700.jpg

20220409_150903.jpg

Edited by Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog

23 minutes ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

I also have an international Mission-x if anyone is looking for one.. PM me. Its not perfect. Box has some side crushing but complete. Let me know if someone wants it. If not im gonna put on Ebay.imageproxy.php?img=&key=f4dcc336a70d5c68

20220409_150323.jpg

20220409_150333.jpg

20220409_150349.jpg

20220409_150411.jpg

20220409_150420.jpg

Well crap.  Would have taken you upon that, but I just bought one recently elsewhere.