IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

another funny side note: Digiplay didn't bother to check which games they were advertising on the box. We can spot Horse Racing, Hockey, Royal Dealer and Tron Maze-a-Tron, that were never released in Brazil!

Well, if we don't count the Shock Vision and Intelligame pirate releases...

5 hours ago, intellivotion said:

another funny side note: Digiplay didn't bother to check which games they were advertising on the box. We can spot Horse Racing, Hockey, Royal Dealer and Tron Maze-a-Tron, that were never released in Brazil!

Well, if we don't count the Shock Vision and Intelligame pirate releases...

I think they were looking ahead, but werent in business long enough to release those titles. Like years back when i saw Pinball on the box, but never have seen the game (atleast then). Then a couple pop up.

My guess is that Digiplay probably had intended on releasing most of the titles if they had time to do it and customers to buy them.

• Like 2

Recent eBay pickups that I couldn’t pass on.

Nice copy for a good price 

49904BB0-A15E-4EDF-A257-674DBD27327D.thumb.jpeg.b01d383ea7ae1c21b9529d7a17094a58.jpeg

I had the Burgertime already but finally finished the set. Now who wants to sell me any French Canadian Intellivoice games?  Still need 2 of those. 

9DB14D92-F0F8-4A28-8808-34F75EA59368.thumb.jpeg.5f94d630bfa86b8659809be1934839d9.jpeg

…and finally I was surprised nobody mentioned this lot that sold after 7 day auction period.  Wasn’t a steal, but worth it for the title sitting on the Intellivoice module at top!

A19714E6-8893-4243-AA38-B5CE08D44C1C.thumb.jpeg.9b2664140c53f5103d79e07a7d995399.jpeg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Atari_Bill said:

49904BB0-A15E-4EDF-A257-674DBD27327D.thumb.jpeg.b01d383ea7ae1c21b9529d7a17094a58.jpeg

I had the Burgertime already but finally finished the set. Now who wants to sell me any French Canadian Intellivoice games?  Still need 2 of those. 

9DB14D92-F0F8-4A28-8808-34F75EA59368.thumb.jpeg.5f94d630bfa86b8659809be1934839d9.jpeg

…and finally I was surprised nobody mentioned this lot that sold after 7 day auction period.  Wasn’t a steal, but worth it for the title sitting on the Intellivoice module at top!

A19714E6-8893-4243-AA38-B5CE08D44C1C.thumb.jpeg.9b2664140c53f5103d79e07a7d995399.jpeg

Nice!! Did you get the white label cart or the green labeled one? Or even a double label maybe (for Backgammon) ? Lol

Edited by Kamikazi26

6 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

I did see it, but saw no reason to mess up someone elses bidding.

Now if it had what i am looking for in the auction also... i may have been a player.

What version Soccer manual was it?

Edited by Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog

12 minutes ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

I did see it, but saw no reason to mess up someone elses bidding.

Now if it had what i am looking for in the auction also... i may have been a player.

What version Soccer manual was it?

I actually haven’t checked any of the other pieces yet.  They all appear in pretty nice shape so hoping to find some box upgrades in the lot.  

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, scalpel said:

Indeed :)

So, are you back in the collection ? How is yours today ?

Yes. Unfortunately there has been a ton of Homebrews ive missed out on over the years. Ive been picking them up here and there but ill never get some of them probably. ☹ 

So, ive been focusing on Variants and my FCTVVO'S... (i only need 3 more FCTVVOS to complete the set.. Basketball, Math Fun, & Poker). If you know of any for sale or trade, pm me.

28 minutes ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Yes. Unfortunately there has been a ton of Homebrews ive missed out on over the years. Ive been picking them up here and there but ill never get some of them probably. ☹ 

So, ive been focusing on Variants and my FCTVVO'S... (i only need 3 more FCTVVOS to complete the set.. Basketball, Math Fun, & Poker). If you know of any for sale or trade, pm me.

So you have already the 125 back ?

Which variants are you looking for (except the FCTVVOS) ?

Ive always had my original 125. I never sold those.

Im really not looking for any specific Variants. I just seem to fall into them when i buy big lots. Sometimes i sell them to other collectors & sometimes i just hang onto them. Ive seemed to start collecting the bagged intelli inc games by accident..lol. I have about 10 now.

Ive also acquired a few hundred manuals over the past year so i started looking for manual variants. I have a bunch including some Bandai.

My main goal is the 3 FCTVVO games though.. its killin me.

giphy (13).gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Im really not looking for any specific Variants. I just seem to fall into them when i buy big lots. Sometimes i sell them to other collectors & sometimes i just hang onto them. Ive seemed to start collecting the bagged intelli inc games by accident..lol. I have about 10 now.

Ive also acquired a few hundred manuals over the past year so i started looking for manual variants. I have a bunch including some Bandai.

giphy (13).gif

Yeah, those FCTTVVO variants are killing a out of us.  Just cannot find the last one I need!

2 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

giphy (13).gif

Great to know you kept your collection! 

Is it possible to see the bagged intelli onc games you own ?? :)