IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

1 hour ago, Omnibro said:

Morpheus - for me if there's no box I'm not looking for it.  So luckily those other II titles I'm not actively looking for.  Now, if one or two roll my way, I'm sure I'll be screwed and add those in.

I got stupid lucky finding an II Backgammon early on. Sometimes I've got good timing... sometimes. 

I feel the same way about the II titles without a box. Neat if I come across one, but nothing I need to complete my CIB set. Some of us have to put limits on our variant collecting!

Same type of thing with the French Canadian sleeved games. I have really enjoyed putting together the FC collection (two missing!) but decided that the sleeved games are just too rare to go through the pain and cost to get them.  The two that I have found brought me nice pieces in trade.

• Like 3

On 12/5/2022 at 1:36 AM, BigDumer said:

I feel the same way about the II titles without a box. Neat if I come across one, but nothing I need to complete my CIB set. Some of us have to put limits on our variant collecting!

Same type of thing with the French Canadian sleeved games. I have really enjoyed putting together the FC collection (two missing!) but decided that the sleeved games are just too rare to go through the pain and cost to get them.  The two that I have found brought me nice pieces in trade.

I said the same thing some years back.. but then you get all of the boxed games.. and where do you go?

Just ask Cmart..lol.

I would love to have everything boxed if it was possible. Would make life much simpler.. lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/5/2022 at 7:15 AM, Omnibro said:

Morpheus - for me if there's no box I'm not looking for it.  So luckily those other II titles I'm not actively looking for.

Just a matter of time Dude…

Little by little, day after day, you will feel that something is missing in your collection…

What you knoe you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life…

and one day you will realize that you MUST grab those ultra rare II pieces!!!🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Just a matter of time Dude…

Little by little, day after day, you will feel that something is missing in your collection…

What you knoe you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life…

and one day you will realize that you MUST grab those ultra rare II pieces!!!🤣🤣🤣

tenor.0.gif

On 12/5/2022 at 8:36 AM, BigDumer said:

I feel the same way about the II titles without a box.

I know what are you going through Folks…

Me too, in the middle of the journey of my Intellivision collection I found myself within a dark wood where the straight way was lost.

I’ve been tempted too to take the blue pill…

But you have been already down there Folks. You know that road. You know exactly where it ends. And I know that's not where you want to be Folks…

Sooner or later, we all have to add those amazing II pieces to our collection!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

On 12/7/2022 at 3:38 AM, rietveld said:

My wild guess is that it was to expose the Aquarius bus for either probing / learning how it worked or building early homebrew hardware.  The neat organization of the ribbon cable (at least on the bottom) and the number of wires makes appear to bring out most or all of the bus lines.

So Folks, let’s see who belongs to the Super exclusive "Triple Super Club"!!!

Rules are very stricts:

1 - You have all Intellivision Inc games CIB exception made for Super Series and

2 - You have all Parker games CIB exception made for Super Cobra French Canadian and

3 - You have all Intv Corp games CIB exception made for Super Pro Volley

#1 - Me!!!😭😭😭😭😭

• Like 3

I wish I was that far long. Still need quite a bit of stuff to get to that little left to get.

Not counting variations or whatever I'm still looking for:

Intellivision, Inc.

Super Series

INTV

Mountain Madness: Super Pro Skiing

Super Pro Decathlon

Learning Fun 2

Spiker

Stadium Mud Buggies

Sears

Backgammon

Hockey

Coleco

Turbo

Imagic 

Fathom (Box Only)

Parker Brothers

Super Cobra

Tutankham

Sega

Congo Bongo

Not too bad, and most of the typical tough to get stuff, but now it gets way more difficult to not destroy finances in order to get these. I'm hoping I get lucky with something, prices drop a bit or I can find a trade somewhere to get stuff.

Edited by Omnibro

48 minutes ago, Omnibro said:

I wish I was that far long. Still need quite a bit of stuff to get to that little left to get.

Not counting variations or whatever I'm still looking for:

Intellivision, Inc.

Super Series

INTV

Mountain Madness

Super Pro Decathlon

Learning Fun 2

Spiker

Stadium Mud Buggies

Sears

Backgammon

Hockey

Coleco

Turbo

Imagic 

Fathom (Box Only)

Parker Brothers

Super Cobra

Tutankham

Sega

Congo Bong

Not too bad, and most of the typical tough to get stuff, but now it gets way more difficult to not destroy finances in order to get these. I'm hoping I get lucky with something, prices drop a bit or I can find a trade somewhere to get stuff.

Short list Bro!👍👍👍

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Omnibro said:

Yeah it's cut down a lot, which is cool, just these are - ouch.

I think theres a Congo & Mud Buggies on Ebay... prices are high but they are nice copies i think. Also a Tutankham on there.. sealed (very hard to find).

Just be careful with the seller. I noticed they are from Flint Michigan. I believe it could be a bad seller i dealt with long ago changing their ID.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2022 at 3:19 PM, Morpheus said:

So Folks, let’s see who belongs to the Super exclusive "Triple Super Club"!!!

Rules are very stricts:

1 - You have all Intellivision Inc games CIB exception made for Super Series and

2 - You have all Parker games CIB exception made for Super Cobra French Canadian and

3 - You have all Intv Corp games CIB exception made for Super Pro Volley

#1 - Me!!!😭😭😭😭😭

That's me, although I have a loose Spiker cart and a loose Super Series cart.  I guess I technically also have as loose FC Super Cobra cart since there was never a bilingual cart label 😁

11 minutes ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

That's me, although I have a loose Spiker cart and a loose Super Series cart.  I guess I technically also have as loose FC Super Cobra cart since there was never a bilingual cart label 😁

Actually the FC super cobra label is quite different than the English only version.