IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

On 9/20/2023 at 5:54 AM, BSRSteve said:

Can we know whether or not offers were allowed? I am not sure we can find out if they were accepted.

Well, as far as I know that seller, (I bought some stuff from him in the past) if he accepted an offer, it was maximum 10 or 20 bucks discount…

And I hope the buyer will be lukier than me with shipping, the seller is not the best in packing…

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Atari_Bill said:

Nice!   That is in outstanding shape compared to most of these that show up.  Congrats!  Mine is much more beat up. 

Was your box sealed? If not, what all was in it? I am going to crack open mine but I was curious what I should be looking for inside. I know the joystick, both games and the manuals will be in there but I am wondering what will be included. Warranty card, catalog, sticker, who knows?

6 hours ago, cmart604 said:

Awesome! Congrats! One of my favourite things in my Atari collection 

Thanks man! This easily becomes one of the crown jewels in my collection.

Did you ever confirm if a French-Canadian version exists? I'm not sure I've ever seen any M Network games in FC form.

5 hours ago, the1hatman said:

Thanks man! This easily becomes one of the crown jewels in my collection.

Did you ever confirm if a French-Canadian version exists? I'm not sure I've ever seen any M Network games in FC form.

I've never seen an FC one although I do have I think 8 or 9 FC games. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Finally landed the French Canadian Sewer Sam! Got it for $38 US, including shipping to Canada which is pretty good.

FCSewerSam.thumb.jpg.a3bd23940687c51d7b33618c3134951e.jpg

This gives me 61 of 62 French Canadian variants (for those counting the Activision and Interphase sticker/manual variants) leaving only...French Canadian Super Cobra.

• Like 9

34 minutes ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

No sleeve. Same box with an all French/Canadian bonus manual & the round French/Canadian decal on box

Correct, there is also a sticker on one side of the box (not pictured and I've already stored this crate away) that is also in French.

Worth noting that the French manual is larger than the standard English one because it originally came on the FRONT of the box (I assume under shrink wrap) so it had a fully bilingual cover. This is why the French manual basically looks identical to the front of the box (other than the added French text).

Slapping a second manual on the front was actually a pretty common practice in Canada in the PS2 era where I'd often see the French manual on top of the sealed game, but under a second layer of shrink wrap. Haha, I always threw those French manuals out. Glad I'm not a PS2 variant collector.

Edited by BigDumer

3 hours ago, BigDumer said:

Finally landed the French Canadian Sewer Sam! Got it for $38 US, including shipping to Canada which is pretty good.

FCSewerSam.thumb.jpg.a3bd23940687c51d7b33618c3134951e.jpg

This gives me 61 of 62 French Canadian variants (for those counting the Activision and Interphase sticker/manual variants) leaving only...French Canadian Super Cobra.

Congrats Dumer! That's a a sneaky hard one to find. 

• Thanks 1