IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

Not directly intellivision...

I am looking to buy or trade some Electronic Games magazines.  I have duplicates of several, but I am missing a few also.  

If anyone else is in the same boat, hit me up.   I just picked up a display rack and it got me to pull these out of storage.

I have lost / misplaced a few?   I also have some dupes of some Retro Gamer as well.

13 hours ago, 1980gamer said:

Not directly intellivision...

I am looking to buy or trade some Electronic Games magazines.  I have duplicates of several, but I am missing a few also.  

If anyone else is in the same boat, hit me up.   I just picked up a display rack and it got me to pull these out of storage.

I have lost / misplaced a few?   I also have some dupes of some Retro Gamer as well.

Display rack? Pics? I've been wanting to get one to display my EG mags among others. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cmart604 said:

Display rack? Pics? I've been wanting to get one to display my EG mags among others. 

This is 2 holders.  Each has 20 pockets.

Each pocket will old 3 medium to thick mags.  3 Electronic Games Mags fit 4 Computer Entertainment mags fit.  etc.
The Retro Gamer mags are almost to wide to fit.  I switched my subscription to OLD School Gamer... They fit easy...  LOL

I have room for 1 more rack in that area.  I may need to pull the trigger.  However, the entire room needs to be reorganized.

It's my home office/exercise room/video game room...  Part of the reason I've gone to ROMS and no longer buying CIB if I can help it.

image000000 (1).jpg

• Like 5

4 hours ago, 1980gamer said:

This is 2 holders.  Each has 20 pockets.

Each pocket will old 3 medium to thick mags.  3 Electronic Games Mags fit 4 Computer Entertainment mags fit.  etc.
The Retro Gamer mags are almost to wide to fit.  I switched my subscription to OLD School Gamer... They fit easy...  LOL

I have room for 1 more rack in that area.  I may need to pull the trigger.  However, the entire room needs to be reorganized.

It's my home office/exercise room/video game room...  Part of the reason I've gone to ROMS and no longer buying CIB if I can help it.

image000000 (1).jpg

Very cool! Looks great. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Thats a Minty River Raid!

Overlays look like theyve never been used.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cellblock1138 said:

Right!?
Although I have seen a lot weirder things in auctions... not to bring attention to anyone in particular *cough* Rev *cough* 😂

IMG_7553.jpeg

lol! It always creeps me out when dudes feet show up in eBay auctions. Nobody wants to see that guy! 

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...