IGNORED

Are you attending CGE2K10?

Albert

Well Adrian, looking through the picture thread, it appears AtariAge did have a party, but we weren't invited. Not cool guys. :(

Don't take it personally. The house wasn't that big and we could only invite a very limited amount of people. Ideally we would have liked to invite everyone who wanted to come, but space was extremely limited.

Tempest

I understand. Thanks Matt. I was just very excited that AtariAge was finally going to be at CGE again, but a little let down that there wasn't anything organized for members to hang after the show.

Yeah I hear you. I would have liked to have done something Sunday after the show, but everyone seems to have left for home at that point. Maybe something on Friday night would work next time?

Tempest

Wow that was fun!!

I can't say enough about what a great time I had at my first CGE. A lot of that stuff that was on display was simply too cool, I was in nerd nirvana and it was _sweeeet_.

Bought too much stuff but that's okay, I'm enjoying the fruits of that continuously now. The "secret" new game for the 2600 is really, really addictive, interesting and good. I thought it might've been a gimmick that simply wore off, but I'm really loving it to pieces. K.O. Cruiser is an absolute blast, too.

Anyone know who was in charge of those awesome arcade machines that were set up? I could gush and gush about what a great selection was there. I thought it was particularly nice to have a crack at Front Line and Gorf, since the emulated versions of those just don't feel the same without the original controllers and cabinets. Nice to see a Mouse Trap and Road Runner, too! A shame that Space Duel wasn't working, but thems the breaks.

Great show! Thanks to everyone who helped set up, vended, and attended!

-Greg

• Like 1