IGNORED

Wanted: 2600 Coleco Cartridges

Albert

YOU GUYS ARE ALL A BUNCH OF CHUMPS! I can't believe people ON THE INTERNET would be MEAN TO ME! I was going to give you these Coleco carts but YOU KNOW WHAT? NOT ANYMORE BITCHES! HULK SMASH! HULK SMASH! HULK SMASH!

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

:_( :_( :_( :_(

WOW! and I thought smashing Joysticks was bad......

/gets hammer

/target stupid Air Raid.

Bad Cart! BAD!

Announcement for Salem Frost / Atari Dogs game coming soon.

Sorry Albert, I still need six more Coleco cartridges for this release.

Dude your kinda spaming a lil here dont ya think? :ponder: Al is looking for tons of coleco carts to release Turbo, I think Turbo is kinda sorta gonna trump anything you and SalemFrost7800 got in the works for your 14 + need 6 more to have 20 carts...just sayin' :P

Dude your kinda spaming a lil here dont ya think? :ponder: Al is looking for tons of coleco carts to release Turbo, I think Turbo is kinda sorta gonna trump anything you and SalemFrost7800 got in the works for your 14 + need 6 more to have 20 carts...just sayin' :P

Well they sure as hell aren't getting CC's Mousetrap :D

That's more then enough.

Considering the generosity towards others that Cebus has displayed, myself and my daughter very much included first and foremost, I would highly suggerst to you to give serious consideration to the words you continue to post tz101.

Firstly, the site owner/administrator himself whose forum you are posting on and whose thread you're diverting, "destroys carts" to make homebrews.

If it wasn't for homebrewers many of these systems wouldbe long forgotten and thrown out. Also, considering the average cart run consists of 20-50 games, they are far more rare then most mass produced games. As for Cebus's projects specifically many here appreciate the creativity and talent.

If you have a problem with him and would like to continue to participate in this wonderful community, I suggest putting him on ignore.

Thank you.

Your little reprimand is directed to the wrong person.

For all the "creativity and talent", you continue to overlook the words this person uses toward me. I'm not threatened by you in the slightest. Anyone who uses words like, "what purpose did your comments serve" toward me will be told accordingly. I have not responded to anyone in like manner, and my thoughts are as valuable as anyone's. My point in the original reply was that destroying good game carts is beyond my reasoning, and no less of value than yours, Albert's, or anyone else. This site is not so wonderful if it is so cowardly as to not be accepting of differing opinions. 'Yes' men (and women) serve Albert or no one well. I will not "give serious consideration to the words you continue to post" so get over your little power trip. As a "moderator" take a look at who is instigating who, including supposedly revered members of "this wonderful community".

All ways good to make friends in every thread you post in. :roll:

handshake300.jpg

:P:D

• Like 2

LMFAO it literally is every single thread, too, isn't it?

+1

Used diapers? :ponder: Just throw in some Johnson & Johnson "No More Tears" shampoo and we're set.

So when do we get to hear the infamous "That's it, I AM LEAVING" post? :ponder:

Here is a game I won't smash out of respect for a certain person:

c_IWantMyMommy_front.jpg

LMFAO it literally is every single thread, too, isn't it?

+1

Used diapers? :ponder: Just throw in some Johnson & Johnson "No More Tears" shampoo and we're set.

So when do we get to hear the infamous "That's it, I AM LEAVING" post? :ponder:

Here is a game I won't smash out of respect for a certain person:

c_IWantMyMommy_front.jpg

but i will...:twisted:

Edited by revolutionika

Aww. Someone gave me an 'I want my Mommy' cart as a gift last yr. It's something I treasure and very cute.

Speaking of diapers I have a box of 80 size 5 Pampers Baby Dry I paid $25 for just before Bean wen't to pull up ones - If someone wants them just pay me $20 plus shipping if they don't mind me wrapping the box in brown paper and sending as is.

Thanks to you guys who supported me. No one is perfect but I really do try my best as a mod. *Huggz*

ps - Hope Al gets enough Coleco carts and not Tampons being sent to him.

Aww. Someone gave me an 'I want my Mommy' cart as a gift last yr. It's something I treasure and very cute.

Speaking of diapers I have a box of 80 size 5 Pampers Baby Dry I paid $25 for just before Bean wen't to pull up ones - If someone wants them just pay me $20 plus shipping if they don't mind me wrapping the box in brown paper and sending as is.

Thanks to you guys who supported me. No one is perfect but I really do try my best as a mod. *Huggz*

BRB going to store to buy that shampoo. Anyone know tz101's address? Shawn said he'd pay shipping.

i treasure that game as well......

Watch as i destroy a RARITY 5 Atari game.

iwmm005.jpg?t=1272595795

Edited by revolutionika

YOU GUYS ARE ALL A BUNCH OF CHUMPS! I can't believe people ON THE INTERNET would be MEAN TO ME! I was going to give you these Coleco carts but YOU KNOW WHAT? NOT ANYMORE BITCHES! HULK SMASH! HULK SMASH! HULK SMASH!

FUCK YES, LET'S PARTY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpimhawiBVI

Part 2 out tomorrow.

Edited by brandondwright
  • Like 2

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

FUCK YES, LET'S PARTY!

LMFAO!!!!! you almost cut your foot off :D

">

FUCK YES, LET'S PARTY!

Had to secure the cart somehow!

">

FUCK YES, LET'S PARTY!

OMFG! I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw that!icon_mrgreen.gif

">

FUCK YES, LET'S PARTY!

Part 2 out tomorrow.

LMFAO

I am just messin' with Al. Showing him a little of what I got and he can't have. Struttin' my stuff, yah know. If you got it, flaunt it.

Where was I ... Damn ADHD.

Besides, I don't think either of us even mentioned any games here, just sending out a request for carts.