IGNORED

Wanted: 2600 Coleco Cartridges

Albert

That's more then enough.

Considering the generosity towards others that Cebus has displayed, myself and my daughter very much included first and foremost, I would highly suggerst to you to give serious consideration to the words you continue to post tz101.

Firstly, the site owner/administrator himself whose forum you are posting on and whose thread you're diverting, "destroys carts" to make homebrews.

If it wasn't for homebrewers many of these systems wouldbe long forgotten and thrown out. Also, considering the average cart run consists of 20-50 games, they are far more rare then most mass produced games. As for Cebus's projects specifically many here appreciate the creativity and talent.

If you have a problem with him and would like to continue to participate in this wonderful community, I suggest putting him on ignore.

Thank you.

Your little reprimand is directed to the wrong person.

For all the "creativity and talent", you continue to overlook the words this person uses toward me. I'm not threatened by you in the slightest. Anyone who uses words like, "what purpose did your comments serve" toward me will be told accordingly. I have not responded to anyone in like manner, and my thoughts are as valuable as anyone's. My point in the original reply was that destroying good game carts is beyond my reasoning, and no less of value than yours, Albert's, or anyone else. This site is not so wonderful if it is so cowardly as to not be accepting of differing opinions. 'Yes' men (and women) serve Albert or no one well. I will not "give serious consideration to the words you continue to post" so get over your little power trip. As a "moderator" take a look at who is instigating who, including supposedly revered members of "this wonderful community".

• Like 9

That's more then enough.

Considering the generosity towards others that Cebus has displayed, myself and my daughter very much included first and foremost, I would highly suggerst to you to give serious consideration to the words you continue to post tz101.

Firstly, the site owner/administrator himself whose forum you are posting on and whose thread you're diverting, "destroys carts" to make homebrews.

If it wasn't for homebrewers many of these systems wouldbe long forgotten and thrown out. Also, considering the average cart run consists of 20-50 games, they are far more rare then most mass produced games. As for Cebus's projects specifically many here appreciate the creativity and talent.

If you have a problem with him and would like to continue to participate in this wonderful community, I suggest putting him on ignore.

Thank you.

For all the "creativity and talent", you continue to overlook the words this person uses toward me. I'm not threatened by you in the slightest. Anyone who uses words like, "what purpose did your comments serve" toward me will be told accordingly. I have not responded to anyone in like manner, and my thoughts are as valuable as anyone's. My point in the original reply was that destroying good game carts is beyond my reasoning, and no less of value than yours, Albert's, or anyone else. This site is not so wonderful if it is so cowardly as to not be accepting of differing opinions. 'Yes' men (and women) serve Albert or no one well. I will not "give serious consideration to the words you continue to post" so get over your little power trip. As a "moderator" take a look at who is instigating who, including supposedly revered members of "this wonderful community".

I wish you would STFU already.you started the whole mess to begin with.

what makes your opinion more right over someone else's?

you do and DID have every right to express your opinion,now get over your self.

I am destroying 10 carts with a hammer in your honor :twisted:

• Like 5

OKAY THEN I don't know who's side to root for in that argument

So, lets get back to topic.

First off, I don't buy doubles unless it is by mistake, I know it is crazy, but I only have DK for Intellivison and Colecovision. I know, I know. Oh and for Tz101, to take out my anger after losing an ebay auction for an odyssey for 40 bucks :x , I smashed a cart of missile command around with a hammer. Then threw it in the pool. I then used the cleaning liquid to erase the fingerprints. :cool: :twisted:

Edited by ThelonelyAlien

If someone want to re-purpose ANY item they feel has less value to them before that what it will be worth to them after, AND someone else doesn't agree with that process, the simple solution is to offer the first person something of MORE value not to do it. Isn't capitalism great!

I regret that I only have but 4 duplicate coleco carts to give to my hobby.

Plus for every cart destroyed/repurposed/recycled/saved from the dump becasue most normal people have tossed theirs 20 years ago... It INCREASES the value of the ones that are left in our collections. If not by a measureable amount, it is because of what has been mentioned already. There are thousands of these laying around already that no body but us wants.

If someone want to re-purpose ANY item they feel has less value to them before that what it will be worth to them after, AND someone else doesn't agree with that process, the simple solution is to offer the first person something of MORE value not to do it. Isn't capitalism great!

I regret that I only have but 4 duplicate coleco carts to give to my hobby.

Plus for every cart destroyed/repurposed/recycled/saved from the dump becasue most normal people have tossed theirs 20 years ago... It INCREASES the value of the ones that are left in our collections. If not by a measureable amount, it is because of what has been mentioned already. There are thousands of these laying around already that no body but us wants.

Isn't that the truth! (goes to smash all his doubles)

Please don't smash any 2600 Coleco carts. Send them to me so I may smash them. ;)

..Al

Ok , so let me just check to be sure , you don't want any of those those funny looking blue carts with the extra T-handles , correct ? :ponder: :roll:

sorry , I could not resist !

• Like 1

Please don't smash any 2600 Coleco carts. Send them to me so I may smash them. ;)

..Al

Ok , so let me just check to be sure , you don't want any of those those funny looking blue carts with the extra T-handles , correct ? :ponder: :roll:

sorry , I could not resist !

Oh those are common :ponder: ? I got like 5 of them in my basement. I will go smash them now. :D

The "reprimend" is to anyone who it applies to - You, Cebus, whomever.

You don't like a regular member, put them on ignore simple as that and that's the adult thing to do rather then spew insults.

I personally don't care whether you like me or not but if any moderator tells you to knock it off you still have to listen and there will still be consequences if you don't. Sure, on some level it's sad when someone spits such vitriol and others agree but I still am a moderator here regardless and yes, we all have to follow the forum rules and guidlines Albert asked Me and the other moderators to enforce.

Most of us are only human and no one is perfect.

I do my best, and that's all I can do.

• Like 4